Being both vampire and werewolf at the same time (console)

#1Brenz0rPosted 2/10/2012 7:22:45 AM
The 360 board has come up with a way that allows them to be both a werewolf and a vampire at the same time.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61416788

It involves some very precise timing, but the result is a hybrid of both. It has several advantages, such as:

"- I am no longer able to feed, but nobody attacks me as a stage 4 vampire because they all see me as a werewolf.
- I was initially attacked for being stage 4, this is avoided once you transform into a werewolf for the second time."

Unfortunately, you need to be at a specific point in the Companions questline to do it (I have long since passed that point).

What I'm wondering is whether or not you need to jump through all those hoops for the PC version (which is what I use). Is it possible for us to, for example, become a werewolf during the Companions questline (as I did), and then afterward use the console to become a vampire and not bother with the specific tricks that 360 players need? If so, how would I go about it? Do I just:

1) Add the Sanguinare Vampiris disease, and wait for three days until the transformation happens?
2) Specifically add vampire status and all the relevant perks and spells?

Has anybody done this, or tested it? I'm not sure of which commands in particular I'd need to use.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#2Yams1980Posted 2/10/2012 9:23:14 AM

I did try a similar thing to what you just mentioned.  I became a werewolf, then I used the console to put my disease resist to 0, then i infected myself with the vampire disease with the console.

It does turn you into a vampire, but the problem was I couldn't feed on anyone while I was a werewolf and vampire... making it useless.  Not sure if anyone else has been able to get it to work, but this was my problem.   Theres not much advantage in being both anyways, since both have 100% disease resist.

#3Brenz0r(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2012 9:53:59 AM(edited)
It does turn you into a vampire, but the problem was I couldn't feed on anyone while I was a werewolf and vampire... making it useless.

Yeah, that's one of the disadvantages - you can't feed. Apparently, however, nobody attacks you (except possibly guards sometimes) once you reach Stage 4 vampirism because they all see you as a werewolf instead.

Nice to know that it seems to be possible with just adding the Sanguinare Vampiris and letting it run its course. Has anybody tested it further?
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN