What happened to the "Skyrim Experience Points System" mod??

#1Joefatty2x4Posted 3/3/2012 2:25:30 PM

This mod went up on the nexus and a couple of other websites and has, since, been completely wiped off the face of the internet. What's going on with this mod? I was very, very eagerly anticipating this mod. I've maxed out my skills that I use and now I'm stuck at level 59. I think it's stupid that we can ONLY level up by leveling up the skills that we use. Killing enemies should gain experience points. I'm sick and tired of trying to run around using crappy spells & doing things that I'm entirely uninterested in with this character, just so that i can futher level up my 1-Handed Warrior.

#2SlakrPosted 3/3/2012 2:43:31 PM
Then get this:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1175
---
I poisoned my dog so he can't keep chasing that baby giraffe.
#3Joefatty2x4(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 4:18:53 PM

Ah, i've been browsing the nexus since Skyrim released and seemed to have passed right over this. Thanks for the link. I'm still hoping for that Experience Points mod to be finished and released though.

#4DrabbleBlabblePosted 3/3/2012 5:52:53 PM
Actually, I remember seeing this mod as well, and tracking it. Shame if the author bit off more than he could chew.
#5DestructersPosted 3/3/2012 6:19:46 PM
Wow, nice, I didn't know about this mod. Like TC, I already hate to level spell I don't like. However, what I did is to use console to get the master spells and such, then use unlimited magicka to level it. It was so boring and grinding wise, I just stop at level 56 and really bored and unimpressed to go out explore.

Now I can go back and use the things I love most.

Also wish that you get xp per kill, not level up skill to get xp. I like that mods in Oblivion.