Crown of Barenziah glitch and bug

#1Virtual_ErkanPosted 3/13/2012 1:03:57 PM
I got all 24 stones, went to the cave to get the crown then guess what? The passage is blocked with a huge rock and I can't pass the passage. I had to use TCL to get it. i got it, went to Vex, completed the quest but no reward at all. So what is the god damn problem? The crown and the stones are with me. What should I do? Is there a console command to finish this trouble? The crown is not on the mannequin at all. Please help.
#2Virtual_Erkan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2012 5:24:38 AM
Come One Guys Why There Is No One Answering Questions About Barenziah? Is Everyone Feels Ashamed Of Telling The Solution?
#3NinjaKitsunePosted 3/14/2012 7:24:41 AM
Tag for an answer. I just ran into the same thing yesterday.
---
There once was a buggy AI, Who decided her subject should die.
When the plot was uncovered,The subjected discovered, That sadly the cake was a lie.
#4NinjaKitsunePosted 3/14/2012 11:13:44 AM
And...After playing around with the console for an hour or two I haven't come up with anything. I'm not sure this is fixable.
---
Take this! My love, my anger, and ALL OF MY SORROW!
#5Virtual_Erkan(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2012 11:58:39 AM
damn it, my last save was before entering the cave, now I have to go all the way? come on!!
#6SlakrPosted 3/14/2012 12:06:03 PM
This topic has been coming up a LOT lately; makes me wonder if the latest patch broke the quest.

Search the board here and see if anyone else figured out how to fix it.
---
I poisoned my dog so he can't keep chasing that baby giraffe.
#7Artemicion82Posted 3/14/2012 4:44:44 PM
No idea, I finished this mission a couple hours ago with no problems, didn't even know there was a boulder there.
#8NinjaKitsunePosted 3/15/2012 8:26:35 PM
Found something interesting that may explain why prowler's profit didn't take effect for me. I checked the names of a few other active effects (a few standing stones, Sinderion's Serendipity) and they all have a mgef associated with them, as well as a spell. There does not appear to be a mgef for prowler's profit.

Could someone who the quest did work do me a favor? Open up the console and type help "prowler's profit" and tell me if there's a mgef as one of the results.
---
Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
#9SlakrPosted 3/15/2012 8:36:16 PM

CONSOLE COMMANDS
SCRIPT FUNCTIONS
VIEWER STRINGS NOT AVAILABLE
GLOBAL VARIABLES
OTHER FORMS

usage: help <matchstring> <filter>
filters: 0 - all 1 - functions 2 - settings 3 - globals 4 - other forms

Does that mean anything to you?
---
I poisoned my dog so he can't keep chasing that baby giraffe.
#10NinjaKitsunePosted 3/15/2012 8:43:12 PM
You're sure there was nothing under "other forms"? That's where the spell would show up.

Actually, I may have another lead to at least get the right effect. could you do the same with help tgprowlersprofit?
---
Eventually everyone calms down, but not before a bank in Cleveland is held up by a man wielding only a stalk of asparagus.