Making a summon spell in creation kit - applying conjuration perks?

#1somnambulist07Posted 7/29/2012 8:08:00 AM
Anyone know how to use the creation kit? I was messing around with it earlier and managed to make a summon spriggan spell, but I have no idea how to apply the conjuration perks such as twin souls, summoner etc to the spell.

Anyone know what to do?
#2roodbaard67Posted 7/29/2012 10:04:07 AM
Don't know but maybe this is the wrong forum for this and compare your own spell with the others maybe you find it out then.
---
Please if you need to troll do it good.
#3RikiazPosted 7/29/2012 10:26:02 AM
Twin Souls and Summoner work on all Summon spells, you don't have to do anything special.

For Elemental Potency you will need to copy the summoned actor and make it stronger, then make a new magic effect that costs 0 and has a condition of HasPerk ElementalPotency = 1. Edit your old magic effect and make it have the condition HasPerk ElementalPotency = 0. Then put both effects on the spell and tada, you'll summon a stronger one once you have Elemental Potency. For Atromancy you will need to put a keyword on it, I believe it is MagicSummonDaedra, but I'm not sure, you can look on the atronach summons and they will have the keyword you need.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#4SushiSquidPosted 7/29/2012 11:30:13 AM
Rikiaz posted...
Twin Souls and Summoner work on all Summon spells, you don't have to do anything special.

You need to place keywords on the magic effect.
#5RikiazPosted 7/29/2012 12:22:34 PM
SushiSquid posted...
Rikiaz posted...

You need to place keywords on the magic effect.

I didn't need to when I made my spells, although I did copy another summon spell and edit it, as opposed to making it from scratch.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality