Will this game have a ton of game-breaking bugs when it's released?

#1flyboy300Posted 5/20/2011 4:37:45 PM
topic? This may be the only thing that'll stop me from buying it on the first day.
---
Now playing: Starcraft 2 and TF2
#2uglyman33Posted 5/20/2011 4:49:49 PM
Of course! Its a Bestheda game!
Hopefully not a lot though.
---
Uglyman44 OR Designated Distraction Plays; CoD 4, Orange Box (w/Mods), Fallout 3, Steam Games
Official Silencer of the Dark Brotherhood on TESV: Skyrim Board
#3novicegamerKPosted 5/20/2011 4:51:38 PM
It probably will.

Beth's games are so effing big that several bugs are to be expected.

Also, they're really obsessed with the release date (or at least according to the interviews Todd Howard is), so they'll probably ship it if it's really buggy.

Several fixes will probably released during the first few weeks to fix any major game breaking bugs but it probably will always have bugs. DLCs will eventually add to them too.
---
Papapandapapapandapapapandaaaaaa!
#4flyboy300(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2011 4:56:26 PM
Hopefully it'll be manageable. I just read that the Honest Hearts dlc for New Vegas came with several game breaking bugs as well so I'm worried how this will turn out.
---
Now playing: Starcraft 2 and TF2
#5bulldog49Posted 5/20/2011 4:59:45 PM
How the hell would any of us know? We can assume there will be some bugs, but honestly no one knows
---
ilovebred says: we are all great thrusters < My friend jess on 3 people laying in a hammock
#6Death SIayerPosted 5/20/2011 6:02:29 PM
A bethesda game? And it's trying to be multiplatform?

That's triple the bugs most games would get.
---
"Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. You can't stare at it long, it's too risky. You get a sense of it then you look away."
#7clowningPosted 5/20/2011 10:15:44 PM
Honest Hearts was made by Obsidian.....
---
The unexamined life is not worth living. --Socrates (attributed)