How do you change back human from beast form?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you change back human from beast form?
5 years ago#1
Can't seem to figure it out.
She found out I was lame, I grew a beard of shame.
Why would you want to?
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
5 years ago#3
Beast form?
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
5 years ago#4
Brenz0r posted...
Beast form?

werewolf i assume
5 years ago#5
El_Loco_Cubano posted...
werewolf i assume

That's what first occurred to me, but I wanted to make sure.

And assuming that the reference was to being a Werewolf from that particular quest line starting in Whiterun (I hate avoiding spoilers), how far through it do you have to be before you can be turned?
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
5 years ago#6
Yes werewolf form. It's called Beast Form in game. You don't have to be very far into the companion quests to get it either. It's fun to play as but I don't want to use it all the time.
5 years ago#7
madanimosity posted...
Yes werewolf form. It's called Beast Form in game. You don't have to be very far into the companion quests to get it either. It's fun to play as but I don't want to use it all the time.

Do you ever transform unwillingly?
5 years ago#8
Nah you use the form just like you would a shout or spell. The only downside that I've seen is that you are weak to silver weapons. I also read there's a faction of guys that eventually try to hunt you. But that sounds like fun to me
5 years ago#9

From what I've seen, if you go long enough without "feeding", you'll return to your normal form.  But there's no way to just instant-transform back.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do you change back human from beast form?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived