Dragonstone and Bleak Falls Barrow quest, Glitch???

#11tdv1Posted 11/12/2011 9:59:57 AM
I too did the golden claw quest and killed the Draugr Overlord that has the stone for the Bleak Falls Barrow, only to come back to get stone and no way to find body to re-loot or respawn the mob.

So this will fix it. Type ` to open the console and then type "setstage mq103 180". I assume mq103 means main quest chapter 1 part 3 or something.. Anyways you find the questid (mq103) from the "sqt" command. Later on, www.uesp.net will likely have the quest ids for you and particular stage numbers (from 10-180 or what not) so you can skip right past buggy stuff like this on future quests. A lot of the console commands for Oblivion work on Skyrim and a lot do not (commands renamed).
#12darkmonkeylovePosted 11/12/2011 10:50:43 PM
my glitch is way off...when i enter the room to turn in the dragon stone, i get attacked by everyone in there. i'd be ok with this, but i can only knock them down, they dont die. just a never ending fight until i die. any thoughts?
#13UnknownToasterPosted 11/12/2011 10:52:26 PM
did you patch?
---
irc://irc.immortal-anime.net/prowrestling
Official Pro Wrestling IRC Chat! =D
#14UnknownToasterPosted 11/13/2011 12:27:26 AM
Just completed this quest and I had the stone already. it was like.. OH YOU MENA THIS STONE? LOL

patch your game
---
irc://irc.immortal-anime.net/prowrestling
Official Pro Wrestling IRC Chat! =D
#15XezerkPosted 11/13/2011 7:50:04 AM
I am also having this problem.
I did the the golden claw quest and then continueing in to get the dragonstone before talking to Jarl balgruuf and then Farengar.
I am on a PS3 and it is up to date. I have tried everything I can think of to proceed but every time I talk to Farengar he thinks I have not gone to Bleak Falls Barrow yet. The quest log also still says I need to retrieve the stone. I can not drop the stone or do anything else with it. I went back to Bleak Falls there is nothing for me to do and the quest will still not update.
Is there a way to access the console and do the trick listed above on a PS3?
Thanks
#16tdv1Posted 11/13/2011 10:35:48 AM
According to http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim%3AConsole, you can't use console on PS3 or Xbox360.