Spell binding glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Syrne

Syrne
5 years ago#1
Hi, so I went to equip Heal to my left hand and Shock to my right hand.

I screwed up and accidentally bound it the other way around. Now, for some reason, I CAN'T UNBIND HEAL! Heal is ALWAYS bound to my right hand no matter what!

I can only bind spells to my left hand, I am stuck with Heal as my other spell no matter what.

Is this a glitch or am I just missing something? Either way, could someone please help me out?
Gamertag: Scopic

User Info: Syrne

Syrne
5 years ago#2
Bumpy McBumperson
Gamertag: Scopic

User Info: meteor6666

meteor6666
5 years ago#3
The Incinerator posted...
Hi, so I went to equip Heal to my left hand and Shock to my right hand.

I screwed up and accidentally bound it the other way around. Now, for some reason, I CAN'T UNBIND HEAL! Heal is ALWAYS bound to my right hand no matter what!

I can only bind spells to my left hand, I am stuck with Heal as my other spell no matter what.

Is this a glitch or am I just missing something? Either way, could someone please help me out?

I have a problem too. I can only dual cast with lightning too. Lightning is a forced skill for my right hand when dealing with spells too.
PSN- XxWormholexX - Steam- Meteor6666
Currently Playing- http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5043625

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived