"Blood on the Ice" Broken?

#1samasamasamasPosted 11/12/2011 6:42:57 PM
I went to the murderer's lair and found two books and an amulet. After taking the amulet to Calixto the quest appears to have broken as the only objectives I now have are "Follow up clues from Hjerim" and "Get assistance from Jorleif". When I talk to Jorlief there are no options to gain help and I have also talked to the coroner.
Is there anything I'm missing here? I also managed to take Calixto's key and have got the butcher journal from his house but there is nothing I can do with it. Please help!
#2NoPie4JooPosted 11/12/2011 10:43:48 PM
Exact same thing happened to me too, bro. Either we're missing something stupidly obvious or the quest is glitched.
---
"Raid your sister, imo. Maybe she'll drop a chest piece, possibly pants."
-Wyrmwarrior5
#3DifferentialEquationPosted 11/12/2011 10:44:56 PM
same problem
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#4the_grettinPosted 11/12/2011 10:48:52 PM
I just did this, but i went and spoke to the woman first, afterwards the marker had gone for the amulet guy, but luckily i remembered where he was to do that bit. unfortunately I can't remember where the woman was, sorry guys, but if you remember from the map, i'd suggest speaking to her.

from memory, if you head in the graveyard at the side the body was found head out the back turn right, it's the first house on your right. could be wrong tho, it's late.
---
'You and he were buddies, werent you?', need I say more, need I say more.
#5Id HyrenPosted 11/12/2011 10:54:21 PM
there's an old woman you gotta talk to on the west side of town, she patrols the lower area and talks about the killer. Bring her to hjerim and she'll point something out to you.
---
HOLES IN A ROCK WALL IN VARIOUS HUMAN SHAPES, ONE OF WHICH FITS YOUR EXACT MEASUREMENTS. DEEP WITHIN, A FREE IPAD.
#6NoPie4JooPosted 11/12/2011 10:56:36 PM
I found out what I missed, you have to pick up a flyer from the house, then you speak to a guard.
---
"Raid your sister, imo. Maybe she'll drop a chest piece, possibly pants."
-Wyrmwarrior5
#7samasamasamas(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 10:57:44 PM
Glad to know that it isn't just me having problems, hopefully it gets patched because I've talked to everyone in the city and still nothing.
#8samasamasamas(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2011 11:17:31 PM
Just picked up the flyer and now I can investigate further by talking to Viola, thanks for the help.
#9DifferentialEquationPosted 11/12/2011 11:30:43 PM
Where is the flyer?
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#10Hatefish2Posted 11/13/2011 12:36:40 AM
I still can't even get this quest to start....