yngol barrow door puzzle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. yngol barrow door puzzle
4 years ago#1
Could someone help me with the door puzzle in yngol barrow? I can't figure out what order the stones on the door need to be in.
---
PSN: floyd54
MGO: Pat_Swayzlhoff
4 years ago#2
bump
---
4 years ago#3
bump
---
4 years ago#4
Is that the Golden Claw quest?
4 years ago#5
No, its the coral claw. Some woman gave it to me in either whiterun or windhelm, idr which :/
---
4 years ago#6
bump
---
4 years ago#7
C'mon guys, does anybody have an answer for me?
---
4 years ago#8
Sadly I dont know which order that one is (and i've searched around for a bit, the game is still a bit new to just look it up on a wiki) but I do know that some door combos use multiple of the same image. I was hung up on trying to use one of each image on a certain door once until I realized that the wolf/bear head was used twice and the serpent image wasn't used at all. Try mixing it up with two of the same image I guess. Sorry there's no concrete advice on that combo.
---
I know it doesn't work that way, but dammit, that's what's going to happen.~Bitaku
4 years ago#9
If it's a claw puzzle, zoom and rotate on the claw in the inventory to see the proper order.
4 years ago#10
First room puzzle does not correspond to the claw, which has images not on the turning stones. There are only so many possible combinations, but it is annoying.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. yngol barrow door puzzle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived