Marrying Shahvee (Argonian female), how to trigger?

#1LordJasonafexPosted 11/13/2011 2:11:01 AM
Shahvee is listed as the female Argonian which you can marry, and lives on the docks of Windhelm with a bunch of other Argonians which you can also marry, though those are male.

The others had quests and are into my character, but I haven't had much luck with Shahvee, I've tried drinking a speechcraft elixur first but still no luck.

Just to clarify, I'm playing a male Argonian. Any ideas?
---
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of ass.
#2LordJasonafex(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2011 2:44:50 AM
She appears to be the only Argonian female listed for marriage, currently doing the bard quests in hopes for speechcraft clothing.
---
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of ass.
#3betatryPosted 11/13/2011 12:10:00 PM
well i got 80 speech and still got nothing some guides shows she got quest (like all the other Argonian ) but nothing
#4Lord_BadmagicPosted 11/13/2011 12:14:17 PM
Don;t know if speech has anything to do with it, wear the amulet and do a bunch of misc jobs for the area she lives at til people there like you, particularly any odd job she may have if any then talk to her and it will be the 'oh your wearing the amulet, lets lay eggs together'.

Seriously, supposedly they included this for RP but its a joke, your practically two dialogue lines away from marriage in this with any NPC flagged for it.
---
"Whatever blows your hair back"
#5RaddraPosted 11/13/2011 6:59:52 PM(edited)
All I get for Shahvee is the 'why are you happy' line

I have completed all the Argonian quests there (the potion and the getting them better wages) but still got nothing with her.

On a related note is it possible to get a key to the Argonian Assemblage on your Argonian? Its always locked and I have to break in to speak with them (and get kicked out at night when they say you don't belong there) so I assume you need to talk to someone about living there? Its the logical place for an Argonian character in that city and has free beds since lore-wise they don't allow Argonians to stay in the city.
#6HaljaPosted 11/13/2011 6:55:30 PM
*imagines having relations with an argonian*.....

Dont they lay eggs...... How does this work?
---
Would anyone like some pound cake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL_x1rRg7mM
#7JediMutantPosted 11/13/2011 8:12:01 PM
*imagines having relations with an argonian*.....

Dont they lay eggs...... How does this work?

I imagine it's something like this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Iguana#Reproductive_biology
---
http://xkcd.com/867/
#8betatryPosted 11/13/2011 10:22:12 PM
Raddra posted...
All I get for Shahvee is the 'why are you happy' line

I have completed all the Argonian quests there (the potion and the getting them better wages) but still got nothing with her.

On a related note is it possible to get a key to the Argonian Assemblage on your Argonian? Its always locked and I have to break in to speak with them (and get kicked out at night when they say you don't belong there) so I assume you need to talk to someone about living there? Its the logical place for an Argonian character in that city and has free beds since lore-wise they don't allow Argonians to stay in the city.

well after completing the east empire company quest chain i can stay in there house you still need steal the key to open they door tho
#9Big the Cat500Posted 11/14/2011 9:14:39 AM
So, how exactly DO you marry her? Has anyone figured this out yet, what specifically you need to do?

I've got an amulet, and I can marry other characters. Jenassa, the female dark elf mercenary, will marry me. The male argonian also on the docks near Shahvee has a dialogue option related to the amulet, but Shahvee still only has the single dialogue option asking her why she's happy.

I can't figure what the deal is. I've done all the quests I can find around town, and the other argonians seem to like me. Do I have to join Ulfric and his band?
---
Eternal Pirate Gai
Skies of Arcadia >>>>>> Final Fantasy. Try playing it, sometime.
#10Big the Cat500Posted 11/14/2011 1:09:59 PM
bump
---
Eternal Pirate Gai
Skies of Arcadia >>>>>> Final Fantasy. Try playing it, sometime.