Illusion Ritual Spell quest help*soilers for quest probably*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Illusion Ritual Spell quest help*soilers for quest probably*
5 years ago#1
I was wondering if someone would be able to help me I've looked around for a long time now and can't find anything.
You still stood there screaming
No one caring about these words you tell
5 years ago#2
found one under a bench on the 2nd floor of the living quaters of the mage college, i'll update more on the other locations as i find them.
5 years ago#3
2nd one i found in the library on a table, make sure u cast the spell the guy who gave u the quest gave you, or i guess u won't be able to see them.
5 years ago#4
so far i have found 2 out of 4 books, if anyone can add more to the list i'd appreciate it and so would the OP i expect :)
5 years ago#5
One is underneath the entire college (secret hatch is under one of the stairwells) near a Pedestal. One is on a barrel in one of the towers, one is under a bench in one of the other towers, and the other is on a table in the main library tower.
5 years ago#6
ok, 3rd book to clarify is on the 2nd floor of the professers living quaters, first room on your right when u come up the stairs, on the barrel in there
5 years ago#7
the forth one is in the Midden, near the room with the big circle and altar, on the table there.
5 years ago#8
So I found 3/4 but I've scoured the entire library but it wasn't there also the table where its supposed to be's stuff is scattered.
I'm entitled to my opinion, your entitled to your opinion, but im also entitled to dissuade you from your opinion yelling profanities the entire time.
5 years ago#9
Ditto, no book in library.
JACK BAUER became MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE when he defeated Samus, Master Chief, Solid Snake, Gordon Freeman, Chuck Norris, and Vin Diesel.
5 years ago#10
A guy on the official forums described it as "on a table on the left side of the library, outer ring. Investigation has found nothing on me.
JACK BAUER became MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE when he defeated Samus, Master Chief, Solid Snake, Gordon Freeman, Chuck Norris, and Vin Diesel.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Illusion Ritual Spell quest help*soilers for quest probably*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived