Dark Brotherhood Quest Rewards *Spoilers*

#1whitelycanCSPosted 11/13/2011 10:48:29 PM
Conceding one particular reward... I want to know more about Shadowmere!! I was giddy with excitement when he rose up from the bubbly depths of that swamp. "... He's one of us." How? Was he created by Sithis for the dark brotherhood? Was he the living Dark Mother's horse, made into some unliving creature of shadow to server our Dark Lord forever? I want to know more!!
#2viperesquePosted 11/13/2011 10:54:21 PM
And tagging on to this, why is he so slow? =/
---
FACT: Four out of five people are crushed to death by giant diamonds every day.
#3PisusPosted 11/13/2011 10:57:39 PM
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Shadowmere
Holding Alt will sprint.
#4whitelycanCS(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2011 11:03:18 PM
Pisus posted...
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Shadowmere
Holding Alt will sprint.

Where do you see that alt makes you sprint? Also, that's an oblivion link. Not skyrim.
#5panzar dragoonPosted 11/13/2011 11:05:50 PM
I'm pretty sure he linked that because it shows where he came from. You first get Shadowmere in Oblivion, it's Lucien's horse.
---
XBOX Live GT: BlackMortyFlint
#6PisusPosted 11/13/2011 11:08:13 PM
Spoiler for Oblivion:

Shadowmere was a reward from the DB in Oblivion, given by Lucien: he couldn't die, I haven't tried to see if he's immortal in Skyrim though. Lucien is the Spectral Assassin you obtain through the Skyrim DB questline.

Sprinting while on horse will make the horse gallop, you can change the key in the options; I changed mine to Shift.
#7Who knowsPosted 11/13/2011 11:18:54 PM
Hes immortal in Skyrim, and will fight for you just like in Oblivion. Dragons also love to fight him instead, lol.

If you pull out Lucien when Shadowmere arises, or occasionally when they're nearby, he mentions Shadowmere.
---
Who Knows? I know.
Times people have replied to my topics with Who Knows? 50
#8Cactus11Posted 11/13/2011 11:22:50 PM
Who knows posted...
Hes immortal in Skyrim, and will fight for you just like in Oblivion. Dragons also love to fight him instead, lol.

If you pull out Lucien when Shadowmere arises, or occasionally when they're nearby, he mentions Shadowmere.

When Shadowmere first comes out and Lucien talks about him like an old friend, I got chills. It was everything I had wanted to happen but couldnt because he died in Oblivion.

Shadowmere is also a beast. He's pretty much invulernable, I've never seen him drop a single time nor take significant damage. He goes toe to toe with dragons and makes them ultra easy. However, he has vanished and I cant find him x_x
---
drointhewind :Now before I start I am not a sexist, I own a wife
#9El_Loco_CubanoPosted 11/13/2011 11:27:50 PM
Cactus11 posted...
Who knows posted...

When Shadowmere first comes out and Lucien talks about him like an old friend, I got chills. It was everything I had wanted to happen but couldnt because he died in Oblivion.

Shadowmere is also a beast. He's pretty much invulernable, I've never seen him drop a single time nor take significant damage. He goes toe to toe with dragons and makes them ultra easy. However, he has vanished and I cant find him x_x

Fast travel to town and check just outside the stables
#10MusashiExtraPosted 11/13/2011 11:43:26 PM
I've had Shadowmere die from fall damage before.
---
The shining light in the darkness...
Isn't it awful... to have wings... and not know how to use them... | Tega.