Assisting people in Falkreath

#1Lord BladePosted 11/14/2011 10:00:10 PM
I'm stuck with only 2 of 3.

Who else needs help?
---
Are today's games made for 1 armed, drunken kids with downs-syndrome? - krazy168
The politically correct term is "casual gamer" - wubikens
#2GamingEconomistPosted 11/14/2011 10:07:04 PM
The old ex-Jarl dishes out quests.

The old man at the cemetary will ask you to find something for him. Lod the blacksmith also has stuff to do. A mourning father (farmer) will also trigger a quest.

I did those and got the 3/3 as soon as the Jarl asked me to assist people. Hope this helps.
---
Horoscopes, check it out ;D
http://www.gamingeconblog.com/
#3Lord Blade(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 10:16:53 PM
*Spoilers*

I stole the blacksmith's letter for the ex-Jarl.

I took care of the dog outside, which is the only thing the blacksmith talked to me about.

I killed some bandits for the Jarl.

I don't know who this mourning father is. I can't find anyone like that around.

And the old guy at the cemetery isn't asking for anything.
---
Are today's games made for 1 armed, drunken kids with downs-syndrome? - krazy168
#4Lord Blade(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 10:20:23 PM
Oh, also killed a Vampire for the ex-Jarl.

But I'm still at 2/3.
---
#5SirHaxALoTPosted 11/14/2011 10:24:24 PM
Check around the inn--one of the guys will ask you to retrieve something for him at some dungeon.

For the mourning father, you can prolly find him around town, just gotta look during the daytime. He'll mention that his child was killed by a random stranger now in the dungeon. Then you investigate.
#6Lord Blade(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2011 10:25:42 PM
For the mourning father, you can prolly find him around town, just gotta look during the daytime. He'll mention that his child was killed by a random stranger now in the dungeon. Then you investigate.

I already did the Hircine quest.

Maybe cause I did it before talking to the father?
---
#7MadLaughterPosted 11/15/2011 12:06:25 AM
I never got any quest from the ex jarl, have visited in his house but never got a quest..
---
I'm with Coco
#8Woofy1250Posted 11/15/2011 1:34:36 AM
I did the following, and I'm still showing 2/3. I think this has to be a bug. I've been running around Falkreath for the past hour trying to find more to do but zilch.

-Resolved the dog problem for the smith.
-Rescued the hunters.
-Killed the orc bandits at the orichalcum mine.
-Killed the human bandits at the iron mine.
-Stole Lod's note.
-Killed the vampire.
-Killed the dude that murdered the little girl.

And yes, I'm still at 2/3. Maybe the ones you do after you're given the quest inexplicably don't count?
#9MadLaughterPosted 11/15/2011 2:48:08 AM
I got the last one from an elf named Runil, wanted me to recover a journal from some cave/mine/sanctuary thing.
---
I'm with Coco
#10Woofy1250Posted 11/15/2011 1:11:01 PM
Jinzouningen Juunana posted...
I got the last one from an elf named Runil, wanted me to recover a journal from some cave/mine/sanctuary thing.

I get nothing from him. All I can ask him is what he does in the cemetery and teaching me about conjuration. And I got the 3/3 in Morthal by turning in firewood. I can't seem to get the same by turning veggies in to Mathias, and there's nobody to turn firewood in to in Falkreath. This is going to plague me.