The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

how to power level enchanting?

#1XiocamiePosted 11/15/2011 11:39:47 PM
I'm not sure how to level this skill. I'd like it at 100 before I do any serious enchants to my main gear...but I'm not even sure how to go about doing this efficiently.
And no console cheating, I'd like to level it normally.
#2DifferentialEquationPosted 11/15/2011 11:41:32 PM
Well, I don't know if this is the best way, but I just enchant all the jewelry I find in dungeons (or smith myself). It seems to be going up pretty fast.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#3gaara999999Posted 11/15/2011 11:45:12 PM
1. Buy as much Leather, Leather straps and filled soul gems (doesn't matter what type of soul gems).
2. Make as many Leather Bracers as you can.
3. Enchant all of your Leather Bracers.
4. Repeat.

If you have enough money, also buy all the iron ingots and make iron daggers and enchant them.
---
Your Existance is a plothole - Kaiolini
You aren't on YouTube so this makes your topic not real so hurhurhur. -Drekerr
#4IngsmashaPosted 11/15/2011 11:45:48 PM
create 1000000 iron daggers

enchant 1000000 iron daggers

and bam, both skills level up extremely fast.
---
I am thrikerr, hear my name and tremble with fear.
#5Xiocamie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 11:48:11 PM
Here's the thing...enchants require 2 things that make it far more annoying than smithing (which I got to 100 in no time)

Actually 1 thing, techinically. In smithing you can just buy all the ingots and parts you need and smith away to level it, with enchants you could (I suppose) just buy random cheap gear to have enchant fodder...but you need SOUL GEMS
As in..you have to go around and fill up hundreds of soul gems with souls to level it....since you need 1. a piece of gear, 2. filled soul gem, 3. an enchant (which is easy, since you always keep enchants when you learn one)

There has to be a simpler (legit) way
#6wizardmonPosted 11/15/2011 11:50:03 PM(edited)
Stack away a large number of petty souls, then stack a large number of really cheap clothing/shoes/robes or craft a ton of iron daggers.

Then enchant them with whatever, don't bother naming them, crafting these en' mass will result in leaps and bounds in your enchantment skills.

Here's the thing...enchants require 2 things that make it far more annoying than smithing (which I got to 100 in no time)

Actually 1 thing, techinically. In smithing you can just buy all the ingots and parts you need and smith away to level it, with enchants you could (I suppose) just buy random cheap gear to have enchant fodder...but you need SOUL GEMS
As in..you have to go around and fill up hundreds of soul gems with souls to level it....since you need 1. a piece of gear, 2. filled soul gem, 3. an enchant (which is easy, since you always keep enchants when you learn one)

There has to be a simpler (legit) way

In my travels I've never had a shortage of soul gems, just take a trip to a couple of deep elf ruins and the mechanical constructs are sure to fill your bags with soul gems.

---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard -ToastyOne
It's impossible to insert another motherboard into one of the DIMM slots -Wraithdagger44
#7whatmustidoPosted 11/15/2011 11:50:38 PM
Can you soul trap summons in this game? That would be an easy way to do it. Summon a familiar, soul trap it, kill it. Trains conjuration while you're at it.
---
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?
#8Xiocamie(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 11:52:09 PM
Oh, merchants sell soul gems already filled? i figured they where always empty. Who sells them filled? I assume the mage guy in dragonsreach?
#9Argol_vazinPosted 11/15/2011 11:53:45 PM
No you can't trap summons, and deep elves? Dwemer are Dwarves.
---
and now for something completely different.
#10wizardmonPosted 11/16/2011 1:28:03 AM

No you can't trap summons, and deep elves? Dwemer are Dwarves.

Read the ingame books why don't you. Dwarves are just what the newer races call them, they where elves.
---
I think I'm the only person on gamefaqs with a daughterboard -ToastyOne
It's impossible to insert another motherboard into one of the DIMM slots -Wraithdagger44