Twilight Sepulcher (location of last Thieves Guild quest) Dragon word?

#1hannwatersPosted 11/16/2011 8:09:18 PM
I have searched high and low throughout the Twilight Sepulcher while doing the last thieves guild quest (returning the skeleton key, Darkness Returns?) and quite simply cannot find the damn dragon word.

If I finish the quest, a portal opens and it connects the entrance and the Nightingale power selection room. When I leave the Twilight Sepulcher it is not "Cleared" status, so I know that I missed the word in there somewhere. However, simply cannot find it anywhere.

Any advice?
---
King_Chiba: Aight I'll let you guys finish, but Jacob is the biggest 50 cent look a like of all time! Oh and The Illusive Man Doesn't Care About Quarian People
#2hannwaters(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 9:02:51 PM
Bumpity boppity boo
---
King_Chiba: Aight I'll let you guys finish, but Jacob is the biggest 50 cent look a like of all time! Oh and The Illusive Man Doesn't Care About Quarian People
#3viperesquePosted 11/16/2011 9:05:29 PM
There was a shout in there? Are you sure? =S
---
FACT: Four out of five people are crushed to death by giant diamonds every day.
#4hannwaters(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 9:43:13 PM
As far as I can tell, any location with the kinda upside down trident icon (which to me resembles a claw) contains a shout. Likewise, even after having cleared the dungeon of mobs and quest, it does not have the "Cleared" status under the icon when hovered over on the world map. Any location on the map that you clear a dungeon/learn the shout has a "Cleared" status, leaving me to believe that there is one in there, albeit one I cannot find.
---
#5Lucavi000Posted 11/16/2011 9:43:58 PM

As far as I can tell, any location with the kinda upside down trident icon (which to me resembles a claw) contains a shout

while youd think so by all the shouts you can get in those types of places...it isnt always so.
---
oh great... why would they do that? I'm a nerd, that's the exact kind of thing I like to avoid... maybe I'll just buy it during the day -Sahuagin
#6hannwaters(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 11:16:26 PM
Hmm, I wonder why I can't get a "Cleared" status then. The completionist in me is going nuts. Which already goes nuts when playing an Elder Scrolls game.
---