Laid to Rest - Can't find Helgi

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Laid to Rest - Can't find Helgi

User Info: PulisP

PulisP
5 years ago#1
I can't find Helgi a second time. People keep telling me that "she's in a coffin in a hill behind the main inn" What exactly does this mean? Is it the Jarls house? I've walked behind that house for a few hundred feet and i didn't see anything. Where exactly is it?

User Info: Elpadrino159

Elpadrino159
5 years ago#2
*spoilers*

right of the jarl's hall.It isnt directly right either, but it's at the base of a hill. A coffin, if you can sneak attack the person standing near the coffin.

User Info: Bastian772

Bastian772
5 years ago#3
If you actually talk to the Jarl, she'll tell you where to look and it will put a marker on your map. Its not directly behind the house, its to the side of the village a ways. Just talk to the Jarl.
Asus P7P55D Pro | Intel I7-870 Lynnfield @ 2.93ghz | 8GB Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | GTX 560 Ti | Antec 902
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1071462255.png

User Info: devinec

devinec
5 years ago#4
just go up a little bit up the hill behind the burned house, you should see the coffin over to your right.

User Info: PulisP

PulisP
5 years ago#5
GAh! I found it! Thanks for the tips!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Laid to Rest - Can't find Helgi

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived