So whats the deal with picking up bodies? I know how to do it but...

#1Pool Of MavissPosted 11/16/2011 11:25:06 PM
Why does it seem like some things(Wolves) are so much easier to pick up and control than others(People)? Does weight affect it? I've been messing with bodies after I kill people in there homes(Muaha) but I just can't seem to pick up bodies with nearly as much control as I can with wolves.

With Wolves I can pick them up and make it look like I'm dancing with them(You should try this >_>) with ease,
---
I can't help it I like to snort things - Me
Well then... Go snort a ****ing rehab application!! - Droogie
#2nilesthebravePosted 11/16/2011 11:26:41 PM
How do you pick **** up? I've been trying to figure out if they took that out or not
---
Anti-boner is a dangerous material. I isolated pure anti-boner and that is the reason why Germany has negative population growth.-Benamingaska
#3Surprise_CactusPosted 11/16/2011 11:27:02 PM

How do you pick **** up? I've been trying to figure out if they took that out or not

Hold E
---
The Windmill the Second is not just for show!
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9106/windmill2ndshl.jpg
#4hi_polymerPosted 11/16/2011 11:27:02 PM
hold e
---
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/hi_polymer/samrog.jpg
#5thrilledrPosted 11/16/2011 11:27:24 PM
Pool Of Maviss posted...
Why does it seem like some things(Wolves) are so much easier to pick up and control than others(People)? Does weight affect it? I've been messing with bodies after I kill people in there homes(Muaha) but I just can't seem to pick up bodies with nearly as much control as I can with wolves.

With Wolves I can pick them up and make it look like I'm dancing with them(You should try this >_>) with ease,

So... you want to pick up dead bodies of people and dance with them? -_-'
#6MusashiExtraPosted 11/16/2011 11:27:25 PM
Hold E. Big things are hard to move.
---
The shining light in the darkness...
Isn't it awful... to have wings... and not know how to use them... | Tega.
#7Golden_GonadsPosted 11/16/2011 11:27:46 PM
VashTheStampede86 posted...

Hold down the 'use key, by default - 'e'.
#8kii064Posted 11/16/2011 11:28:13 PM
Hold the "E" key to pick up stuff.

I can pick-up and move a body at a fast pace compared to their heads which are heavy as hell.
#9Pool Of Maviss(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 11:29:17 PM
thrilledr posted...
Pool Of Maviss posted...

So... you want to pick up dead bodies of people and dance with them? -_-'

No that would be very weird.

I want to set up a shrine/monument type thing of bodies then dance around it with a dead wolf, weirdo.
---
I can't help it I like to snort things - Me
Well then... Go snort a ****ing rehab application!! - Droogie
#10RedcountPosted 11/16/2011 11:55:55 PM
Some things are easier than others, for no good reason - ever try picking up a goat? Weighs a ton, can barely move it.
---
"You applied over those years a Lisa Simpson, Miko Miyazaki and Brianesque level of hypocrisy." - OldFrenchDragon