Companion won't move

#1tomhardcore1Posted 11/18/2011 11:01:51 AM
My companion Aela the Huntress from The Companions, is stuck in the shrine of talos in Markarth. I tried to tell her to wait here, then follow me but she stays still. Telling her to go to my house doesn't work either. I kill her then resurrect her but she just stands still in the same place. I respawned her in my house, but she just walks out the door and walks ALL the way to the shrine of talos again.

Anyone know wtf to do? inb4 get a new companion.
---
You can't expect cool bad guys to not die in rpgs, can you?
#2DahamugoPosted 11/19/2011 4:14:51 PM
The exact same thing happened to me, and I've yet to be able to fix it.
I tried playing around with the console, but so far nothing has worked. No matter what is happening or where she is, unless she is fighting someone, she'll always be going to that one spot in the temple.
---
To right the countless wrongs of our days, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be.
#3HienLaiPosted 11/19/2011 4:18:39 PM
Disable
Enable?
#4DahamugoPosted 11/19/2011 4:27:50 PM
Disabling and enabling solved nothing.

Curiously, if I order her to move elsewhere, disable and then enable her, she spawns back in that spot.
---
To right the countless wrongs of our days, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be.