Console commands to spawn dragons?

#1Lord BladePosted 11/18/2011 1:06:57 PM
I'm just not getting into any random dragon fights.

I've played 80+ hours, and have fought 7 in total. 2 of them are story fights.
I need to get me some souls.
---
Are today's games made for 1 armed, drunken kids with downs-syndrome? - krazy168
The politically correct term is "casual gamer" - wubikens
#2PaskyPosted 11/18/2011 1:07:53 PM
Wow are you kidding? They are fricken cliff racers to me, I don't want to see another dragon because I'm at the point they die in 3 hits and they don't let me fast travel.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3gjpfz6
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4535/ohhaii.jpg
#3AnDtuigeannTuPosted 11/18/2011 1:08:23 PM
That's fairly strange, I'm 37 hours in and I've fought 30+ dragons. Are you playing on an easy difficulty?
#4Lip_58Posted 11/18/2011 1:09:47 PM
The worst is when you fast travel and there is one and they kill half the city so you have to keep loading and trying to fast travel again so they don't show up.
---
"For aeons have I lived and I have lost more than man can remember."
#5SlyTalbotPosted 11/18/2011 1:30:44 PM
For me, They tend to appear more regularly in certain areas. Areas near dragon roosts get hit a lot, as do the minor non-walled Holds like Dawnstar or Falkreath. When I fast travel to one of these minor holds that seems to cause a spawn pretty regularly. I would also try the plains outside Whitereach and the western swamplands near the abandoned house where the Dark Brotherhood takes you for recruitment. They tend to appear more in the wilderness or near small Holds and Villages. Try around Rorikstead and the wetlands south of Windhelm as well.
#6Lord Blade(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 1:31:32 PM
On Master.

I've wandered about endlessly. I've uncovered pretty much every location on the map as far as I can tell.

I just don't get any dragon encounters.
---
Are today's games made for 1 armed, drunken kids with downs-syndrome? - krazy168
#7Lord Blade(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2011 11:17:48 AM
So? Anyone know the code for it?
---
#8capgamerPosted 11/19/2011 11:19:21 AM
That's really strange. Have you been visiting the Dragon mounds? They look like a big dragon head on your compass. Just off the top of my head there's one south of Winterhold and southeast of High Hrothgar.
---
It's like racism, except to only one person. -Todasmile
It's tough never being right. - Eric Shinseki
#9SteamsterPosted 11/19/2011 11:24:16 AM
Sparse random dragon encounters is a pretty common issue. Has little to nothing do with difficulty and user error.

Try this, TC: Get the item code with the first line, then use the second to place it next to you. I haven't used console commands yet, so this is just a guess.

help "NPC Name" 4

player.placeatme <reference code>
#10Daz_man123Posted 11/19/2011 11:25:29 AM
Most dragons I see are just after I fast travel.