Weapons quick swap?

#1doe3879Posted 11/18/2011 5:15:52 PM
I like using bow, just find it irritating to have to pause the game to switch to melee weapons once enemies get close.

is there anyway to quickly swap between 2 weapons sets?
I know there's the Favorite menu, just like to keep combat in real time as much as possible.
---
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time Guide
"To move forward, talk to everyone in town..AND I MEAN EVERYONE"
#2King_of_donkeysPosted 11/18/2011 5:16:45 PM
I hope someone makes a mod to switch equipment sets with the number keys.

So stupid we have to rely on modders for things that should have been in the game to begin with.
---
Latif confirmed for beastslayer, machine dismantler, godkiller, legend, and The Man.
GT: Icy J 101 ----- http://steamcommunity.com/id/theicy
#3Pool Of MavissPosted 11/18/2011 5:18:34 PM
You can hotkey a few things out of your Favorite menu, not sure how on keyboard though I've been using a controller.
---
I can't help it I like to snort things - Me
Well then... Go snort a ****ing rehab application!! - Droogie
#4myztikricePosted 11/18/2011 5:22:25 PM
highlight what's in your favorite menu and press a number to hotkey that item to that number
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#5V4uxxPosted 11/18/2011 5:22:25 PM
On the PC you can bind keys 1-8 on the favorites menu. Just hover over the item in the favorites menu, press the number want want it bound to, and now whenever you hit that hotkey it will switch to that weapon. It gets a little trickier with dual wielding if you are using 2 of the same item. Right now I have 2 identical crafted daggers and if I switch to bow then back, it will only equip my mainhand. Whereas if I am using 2 different daggers, when I hit the hotkey for my mainhand the offhand will equip also.

Unfortunately I have no found a way to bind 2 weapons for DW into one hotkey.
#6King_of_donkeysPosted 11/18/2011 5:57:12 PM
WHY DOES THE GAME NOT TELL YOU THESE THINGS?

Thanks guys.
---
Latif confirmed for beastslayer, machine dismantler, godkiller, legend, and The Man.
GT: Icy J 101 ----- http://steamcommunity.com/id/theicy