Most interesting quests you have gone on?

#1pocketbombPosted 11/18/2011 9:44:46 PM
I am straying a bit away from the main story again, I have done the full companions quest, I wanna get into something interesting tonight. What's a pretty interesting quest to take on for my night, or maybe a few? I'd like to seek them out.

thanks!
#2KudZuPosted 11/18/2011 9:45:30 PM
The abandoned house in Markarth was the most interesting so far for me.
#3pocketbomb(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 9:46:09 PM
KudZu posted...
The abandoned house in Markarth was the most interesting so far for me.

That's the daedra one yes? I did that one, I liked it alot, actually. It seems alot of the Daedra quests are tops
#4Talus057Posted 11/18/2011 9:48:31 PM(edited)
Boethiah quest was freaking epic, and the Ebony Mail is awesome.

That one daedra ... I forget her name ... but the one tied to the dawnbreaker sword was pretty cool, pulls you thousands of feet into the air just to say hello.

The daedra quests are pretty epic imo... =]
Most of them anyway. I haven't done them all yet though.
#5SteamsterPosted 11/18/2011 9:47:27 PM
I was enjoying The Forbidden Legend until I got to Saarthal, which is locked until you do some Mage Guild quests.

Ugh, that one was such a buzzkill.

The haunted house quest in (I think it's) Morthal was pretty interesting to me.
#6digitalwill2000Posted 11/18/2011 9:50:45 PM
"A Night to Remember".

Its a quest that is made up of Radian Ai sub quests so the journey is different for each player. Without spoiling; you start it by accepting a certain NPC's drinking challenge at the inn in White Run. After getting wasted, it turns out you and your new buddy, in one night, traversed all of Skyrim causing a ruckus for different NPCs. Yoy wake up not remembering any of it and now you have to backtrack and fix all these problems you caused (which range from the facepalmworthy to the outrageous).

You are given opportunities to skip it all with speech checks but you'd be ruining it for yourself that way.
---
270 Karma Losses andcounting...
Troll Karma: Elite
#7pocketbomb(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2011 10:04:29 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...
"A Night to Remember".

Its a quest that is made up of Radian Ai sub quests so the journey is different for each player. Without spoiling; you start it by accepting a certain NPC's drinking challenge at the inn in White Run. After getting wasted, it turns out you and your new buddy, in one night, traversed all of Skyrim causing a ruckus for different NPCs. Yoy wake up not remembering any of it and now you have to backtrack and fix all these problems you caused (which range from the facepalmworthy to the outrageous).

You are given opportunities to skip it all with speech checks but you'd be ruining it for yourself that way.

Oh man, its like what my real life used to be like, I am totally doing this one.
#8StaticnovaPosted 11/18/2011 10:42:32 PM
I just did the haunted Morthal house quest. That was pretty cool.

A Night to Remember was good. Really didn't expect a Hangover reference.

Markarth's Forsworn quest line was interesting.
---
Talk is cheap and I've got expensive taste.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser (mention GFAQs)
#9sadinarPosted 11/18/2011 10:44:31 PM
The Sheogorath Daedric quest in solitude was pretty awesome.
---
[This signature was deleted at request of the original signer]