Anyone have an issue with their character's eyes?

#1Flash2BeasleyPosted 11/19/2011 3:37:00 PM
I'm using an Argonian, and for some reason, my character's left eye is rolled over so its half black and you can't see his pupil, the right eye is fine though.

Anyone else have this issue, and is there a fix?
#2HanzerguyPosted 11/19/2011 3:38:15 PM
I had that issue for a bit with my one-eyed Breton. His blank eye would be like, black, while the other eye is all messed up.

Solution? I put on a helmet, saved, restarted game, saved, restarted game, removed helmet, and all was well. No idea if that's necessary, but it worked.
#3Flash2Beasley(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2011 3:44:29 PM
Yeah I just restarted and that fixed it.

Also after searching, it seems invisibility is the cause... which is incredibly annoying, as my character is a thief with both the Shadow Warrior perk and the Shadow ability from Nocturnal. Meh.
#4fuzzball01Posted 11/19/2011 3:48:59 PM
I think it looks kind of cool on my Khajiit. Especially with Ebony Mail, he turns fully black except for his right eye and the scar under it. When I wear a hood anyway. It's not that big a deal anyway. How much of the game do you spend looking towards your characters face?
---
Don't rush me, I'm thinking.
#5Flash2Beasley(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2011 8:04:42 PM
Another quick fix if anyone's interested is the sexchange trick (open console, type sexchange twice, or just once if you're into that sort of thing).

Hope they patch this soon though or someone comes up with a fix. I'm even thinking of using the console to remove my Shadow Warrior perk just so it doesn't happen all the time, as I don't use that skill that often anyways.
#6MancombSeepgoodPosted 11/19/2011 8:17:37 PM
Flash2Beasley posted...
for some reason, my character's left eye is rolled over so its half black and you can't see his pupil

Maybe your character just needs to lay off the skooma.