Need help with the skooma dealer quests in Riften *minor spoilers*

#1Jrock1019Posted 11/20/2011 1:25:44 PM
According to the strategy guide, there's some Argonian named Wujeeta in the fishery, who's dying from a skooma overdose. You have to give her a health potion, get her to tell you where the dealers are, so-on and so-forth. Problem is I can't find her. Would she be anywhere else around town? Thanks in advance.
#2Dante200XPosted 11/20/2011 1:27:32 PM
I usually see her near the entrance actually. There's also a guy on a little bridge that leads to the market area...he seems to always be there, so if you know where that guy is, then yeah, she should be around there.
---
"I'm not reading reviews when I can just ask this board." - TormakSaber asking about a Sam & Max game on the TF2 board
#3Jrock1019(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 1:30:57 PM
Dante200X posted...
I usually see her near the entrance actually. There's also a guy on a little bridge that leads to the market area...he seems to always be there, so if you know where that guy is, then yeah, she should be around there.

The entrance to the fishery or the entrance to the town itself? Also, is she stationary (you know, from the skooma overdose) or does she walk around like any other NPC? I've searched the entirety of the docks and pretty much the whole town, but still haven't seen her.
#4Jrock1019(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 1:32:42 PM
Found her randomly literally seconds after posting that last message haha. Thanks though.