The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Where's the best place to buy rings?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where's the best place to buy rings?
5 years ago#1
And don't say just level enchanting
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
5 years ago#2
You mean one with stat boosts? Nowhere
270 Karma Losses andcounting...
Troll Karma: Elite
5 years ago#3
Get the transmute spell, go to an iron/silver/gold mine, mine stuff, turn iron/silver into gold, make ingots, make gold rings.
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?
5 years ago#4
sigh, rings with skill boosts on them

And the general store at Whiterun sells them, so don't say nowhere either.
5 years ago#5
I suggest pickpocketing them. I've found a lot of people with rings and amulets. I've never looked to buy them.
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?
5 years ago#6
Which is what i said so learn to read unappreciative gnat. K then markarth, you're welcome pest
270 Karma Losses andcounting...
Troll Karma: Elite
5 years ago#7
sold by people who buy those things. general merchants and court mages and the mage's college.
5 years ago#8
the mages only sell mage robes. i guess i can try pickpocketing and more general merchants
5 years ago#9
digitalwill2000 posted...
Which is what i said so learn to read unappreciative gnat. K then markarth, you're welcome pest

I appreciate you telling me nothing. Please be useful somewhere else.
5 years ago#10
The mage guy with a speech impediment in Dragonsreach sells rings and other jewelry quite often.

Also, most dungeons have copious amounts of not-enchanted rings lying around. Though of course, when you're actively searching for something, it just never appears as often as you'd like. A sure-fire way to buy rings (there's enchanted jewelry in every time I've shopped) is the outdoor market place in Riften. An Argonian is the merchant you'll be looking for.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where's the best place to buy rings?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived