Is there a console command to delete a quest/objective from your journal?

#1Jrock1019Posted 11/21/2011 3:53:12 AM
Topic. I accidentally picked up a quest that I don't want and saved the game. I'm very particular when it comes to things like this so I'm hoping that there's a way to completely remove the quest from my journal via the console. Anyone know?
#2DiscoPlumberPosted 11/21/2011 3:55:59 AM
Is it a faction quest like the first part of join the legion or stormcloacks? Coz even if you accept the first quest to join either of them you can still go do the other faction start quest and it'll get rid of the one you picked up from whomever you don't want to join
---
PSN - DicoPlumber XBox - DiscoPlumber
#3derp420Posted 11/21/2011 3:59:21 AM
I would like to know if you can do this for misc. quests. I have a 'recieve bounty' that I've already done and isn't selectable, just stays on the menu.
---
www.cracked.com/phpimages/photoshop/1/8/3/3183_slide.gif
http://i.imgur.com/NlUVU.gif
#4Jrock1019(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 3:59:32 AM
DiscoPlumber posted...
Is it a faction quest like the first part of join the legion or stormcloacks? Coz even if you accept the first quest to join either of them you can still go do the other faction start quest and it'll get rid of the one you picked up from whomever you don't want to join

*SPOILERS*

No, it's the quest "A Night to Remember" in which you participate in a drinking contest with Sam Guevenne. I ran into him in the tavern in Riften, he said something about a drinking contest, and the quest was automatically added to my journal.
#5DiscoPlumberPosted 11/21/2011 4:06:31 AM
Hmm well not that I know of, I'm curious to why you don't want this quest though?
---
#6FishermanFriendPosted 11/21/2011 4:07:48 AM
That's probably the best quest in the game. I would do it
#7Jrock1019(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 4:09:57 AM
DiscoPlumber posted...
Hmm well not that I know of, I'm curious to why you don't want this quest though?

It's a role-playing thing.
#8DiscoPlumberPosted 11/21/2011 4:10:58 AM
Yeah it's a good quest and not as much hassle to do as it seems at first.
---
#9DiscoPlumberPosted 11/21/2011 4:12:51 AM
Fair enough, I don't know for sure but I don't think there's a way to remove quests, I have a few that I've completed and either not been removed or have been re added but can't do anything with them so they're just taking up room
---