is there a way to summon your horse?

#1BoozerbearPosted 11/21/2011 7:05:11 AM
I just spent all my gold on a horse and then shortly after used fast travel and now I don't know how to get my horse. Thanks in advance.
---

#2King toadPosted 11/21/2011 7:10:58 AM
usually when you fast travel anywhere else the horse will just be there in the vicinity. try fast travelling somewhere and back to your original position
#3merendelPosted 11/21/2011 7:11:23 AM
Game fan7785 posted...
I just spent all my gold on a horse and then shortly after used fast travel and now I don't know how to get my horse. Thanks in advance.

fast travle to a city with a stables outside, your horse will be at the stables. This is asumeing the horse is still alive. I think one of mine got nom'd by a dragon at one point and I had to get a new one.
#4MagusBPosted 11/22/2011 11:33:06 AM
I love horses in this game so here's what I've noted:

-If the horse is nowhere to be found and IS alive, just fast travel to any city with stables (or the stables per se) and it will be there.

-If the horse is nowhere to be found and is NOT alive, then you have to purchase another one.

-In order to make sure that your loved equine got murdered or somehow went into Oblivion, go to the stables where you purchased him (unless it was Shadowmere, the unique horse) and the stable master should offer you another horse for sale.

Notes:

You can purchase a horse at every stable when you gather the septims and have it sitting there just waiting for you. So my recommendation is to try to purchase two horses and have the other as a backup in case you lose the first one, its dead and you don't have the money to purchase another one immediately.
---
Smile...tomorrow will be worse
Official Economist of LUE {Semi-retired}