Blades Sword and Scimitars

#1pandaboschPosted 11/21/2011 9:54:30 PM
This might be old news but these weapons rival Daedric swords in damage once upgraded. They're available early in the game and are cheap as dirt to upgrade throughout your adventures. Honeslty I prefer their lower weight over heftier weapons or weapons I need 5 perks to gain access to.
#2High Priest HikusaakPosted 11/21/2011 9:55:14 PM
inb4katanasareforweaboos debate.
---
The Circle Rune says...
"SEGAC Enterprisoc. Quality games and deep care for customers the world over. Maybe."
#3GradleinPosted 11/21/2011 11:01:12 PM
Katanas are for weab-...oh!
#4mooninomicsPosted 11/21/2011 11:03:03 PM
Katanas feel extremely out of place in the northern province of Skyrim, as do scimitars.

Axes just feel more fitting.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the steven king of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#5digitalwill2000Posted 11/21/2011 11:04:12 PM(edited)
Weaboos foolishly dont bother reading posts before presenting their arguments so that might not work

Oh and girls, because scientific evidence online shows that males are better readers
---
285 Karma Losses andcounting...
Troll Karma: Elite
#6HienLaiPosted 11/21/2011 11:04:43 PM
Scimitars are rare and only come from those Redguards from that quest AFAIK and I don't even know ho to get extra Blade's swords. Pickpocket? I'd rather not leave the Blade's completely unarmed.
#7aeatyesPosted 11/21/2011 11:12:17 PM
pandabosch posted...
...or weapons I need 5 perks to gain access to.

There are no perk restricted weapons.

Cheers.
---
Reap what you sew.
#8PlanescapedPosted 11/21/2011 11:13:12 PM
Alik'r warriors have scimitars.

Easiest way to get one is to murder the 2 that give you the quest in Whiterun once they leave city limits so there will be no witnesses. You can also come across a random event around Rorikstead where 2 Alik'r are harassing a Redguard woman.

Katana's are not out of place since Katana's are the weapon of the Akavari and the Akavari invaded Tamriel through dun dun dun... Skyrim.

Delphine's basement has a Blades sword, and Sky Ruler Temple has about 8 of them and a named one that does bonus damage to dragons.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#9pandabosch(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2011 1:23:30 PM
aeatyes posted...
pandabosch posted...
...or weapons I need 5 perks to gain access to.

There are no perk restricted weapons.

Cheers.

On my level 56 I've run across 1. A daedric dagger which is good since I'm a sneaker but it just doesn't cut it. On my heavy armor character I can make all of them whenever I want and he's level 20 or something.
#10AnDtuigeannTuPosted 11/22/2011 1:31:30 PM
HienLai posted...
Scimitars are rare and only come from those Redguards from that quest AFAIK

Found one on a pirate on a ship at the very north off the coast near Solitude's lighthouse
---
Ciunas bothar cailin bainne. Tabhair dom an caca milis.