How the hell do I open the favorites menu with the 360 controller's dpad???

#81hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/24/2011 1:22:35 AM
codemann92587 posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...
codemann92587 posted...
For the record, I don't believe I ever actually denied the edit. I simply said "screenshot or it didn't happen" which is just another troll response, not any sort of admittance.

A word of advice .. from me to you .. lay off the memes. A real troll tries his hardest to avoid obvious give aways like that. You used them way too much. Very bad work, bud.

Doesn't matter what someone uses, long as the end result is the same. You're not the teacher you think you are.

No, learn better. Only a pathetic troll relies on memes and other people's work - "trolling is a art" for example. Masters disguise their work way better than that. Stop ... not ... learning ..... TRY HARDER!
---
Payday:The Heist Please buy it now. Awesome game and I need more online lobbies to join :)
#82hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/24/2011 1:23:23 AM
codemann92587 posted...
Triple post. Sorry.

This is wasting my time I don't know why I'm posting in this thread still. If you want to think that I missed something as obvious as a title name, then fine, you win. This thread is just pathetic at this point, on both our parts.

Aw, sore loser. Another sign of a non-troll. :(
---
Payday:The Heist Please buy it now. Awesome game and I need more online lobbies to join :)
#83_Dragonmaster_Posted 11/24/2011 1:44:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#84hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/24/2011 1:47:05 AM
Username insults? from a "dragonmaster"? *sigh*
---
#85hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/24/2011 1:50:43 AM(edited)
_Dragonmaster_ posted...
See post above

LOLOL

Oh man, truly amazing.

1) go look at the topic creator's name ...
2) erm ...
3) feel as daft as ****

Oh well, done. Rant on like a lunatic without even bothering to get a single fact straight and even better resort to username insults. The funniest part? After all that and your noob errors, you rant on at me for my "barely literate" skills.

LOLOL

Edit: I do not want to re-post his rant as it is a clear ToS :)
---