What are the best enchantments to put on armor and weapons?

#1EarlySunrisePosted 11/23/2011 2:27:17 PM
I'm playing just a normal warrior, one handed, light armor, shield etc.
#2Freedan12Posted 11/23/2011 2:30:38 PM
Armor is for sissies. Daedric Warhammer + Fur boots is all you need.
---
Style Over Substance
#3Lord_BadmagicPosted 11/23/2011 2:30:46 PM
Depends first on what you have available and second on if you maxed enchanting to 100 for the dual enchant perk.

Also race can matter, e.g. if your a Nord you have the 50% frost resist etc.
---
"Whatever blows your hair back"
#4DragonivonPosted 11/23/2011 2:32:15 PM
I'd go with Fortify Light armor, Fortify One-Handed, fortify block, and possibly Fortify Health/Stamina if that's a problem. You will go through a lot of gear as you keep levelling but mostly just pick what you think will be most useful.

As an aside, carry a locket or ring of waterbreathing on you for those occasional times you have to do a lot of swimming. Only weighs .3-.5 ounces and can save you some headache.
---
"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese." (PSN: Dragonivon , XBox: Dragonivon)
#5DraconisRexPosted 11/23/2011 2:35:09 PM
EarlySunrise posted...
I'm playing just a normal warrior, one handed, light armor, shield etc.

For direct damage -- electrical or absorb health. Nords are resistant to frost, many things resist fire quite well. Electrical seems to be the least resisted.

For buffs, enchants that support your skill set, your health and your stamina regen.
#6DraconisRexPosted 11/23/2011 2:37:24 PM
Oh, also, enchants that mitigate spell damage are helpful when fighing mages, witches, etc.. Fire and electricty if you're a nord. Otherwise have at least one ring/sheild that has a healthy mitigation of all three direct-damage spells.