Hottest female Npc to marry in the game? (including console commands)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Hottest female Npc to marry in the game? (including console commands)
5 years ago#111
Jrock1019 posted...
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Mjoll the Lioness. Her name alone is sexy as hell.

I know she's not the most physically attractive NPC, but imo her other traits more than make up for it. I just find her whole personality/demeanor extremely hot. She loves adventuring and is always down to fight, kill, and plunder. And she's pretty good at it, too.

Hopefully there'll be a mod that fixes her atrocious underbite, but until then I can deal with it.

I mentioned her a couple of post before but only as Lioness as I forgot the first name,said I need to fetch her lost sword first.

I like her too being an adventurer like myself I guess she does not really care about politics in Skyrim just lending a helping hand whenever she wants and can.
When there is no more room in Hell the Trolls starts flooding the forums
5 years ago#112
tag
5 years ago#113
Henk posted...
I mentioned her a couple of post before but only as Lioness as I forgot the first name,said I need to fetch her lost sword first.

I like her too being an adventurer like myself I guess she does not really care about politics in Skyrim just lending a helping hand whenever she wants and can.

Ah, sorry. I was just sort of skimming through the thread and must have missed your post. But yeah, she's definitely my favorite so far.

I've noticed a lot of people tend to favor...

MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD

...Jordis, the housecarl of Solitude. I've heard so much about how she's the toughest/best looking follower in the game. So out of curiosity I used the console to stage a three round fight between her and Mjoll. Mjoll straight up dominated. I mean, downright OBLITERATED Jordis in all three rounds. Guess I know which one I'll be sticking with.
I lost karma points for "spoiling" the fact that you end up defeating the main villain. Gamefaqs moderators confirmed trolls.
5 years ago#114
Been on the hunt and I've found a few more people that are quite good-looking. Not sure if you can use the console to marry most of these because I didn't try. Didn't think about it to be honest lol.

Does contain a very MINOR SPOILER, but quite insignificant.

Sylgja - Shor's Stone.
Angi - Angi's Camp.
Sapphire - Riften.
Lisette - Inn at Solitude.
Lydia - Dragonsreach / Breezehome.
Saadia - Inn at Whiterun.
Olfina - Whiterun.
Kill, loot, sell.
5 years ago#115
Jrock1019 posted...
...Jordis, the housecarl of Solitude. I've heard so much about how she's the toughest/best looking follower in the game. So out of curiosity I used the console to stage a three round fight between her and Mjoll. Mjoll straight up dominated. I mean, downright OBLITERATED Jordis in all three rounds. Guess I know which one I'll be sticking with.

Mjoll, as I recall, has a slightly lower level cap than the Housecarls but has much higher starting stats. So if you are nowhere near Lv50, then yes, your Mjoll should beat Jordis.
"I would like to inform you in advance that I have no dere."
5 years ago#116
sarcasteak posted...
Mjoll, as I recall, has a slightly lower level cap than the Housecarls but has much higher starting stats. So if you are nowhere near Lv50, then yes, your Mjoll should beat Jordis.

That makes sense I guess. I'll have to set my level to 50 and have them go at it again.
I lost karma points for "spoiling" the fact that you end up defeating the main villain. Gamefaqs moderators confirmed trolls.
5 years ago#117
Your..npc? You dont actually know what 'npc' means do u? This must be a troll topic
300!! Karma Losses and counting...
5 years ago#118
digitalwill2000 posted...
Your..npc? You dont actually know what 'npc' means do u? This must be a troll topic

There's always someone to tip over the apple cart ;P lol.
Kill, loot, sell.
5 years ago#119

Oh, well, I'm glad that's settled.
Official Caim of Every Board.
http://lparchive.org/Drakengard/Update%2005/64-dg-caim5.jpg
5 years ago#120

---
300!! Karma Losses and counting...

What do you mean?

npc means non playing character....i'm confused.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Hottest female Npc to marry in the game? (including console commands)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived