Hottest female Npc to marry in the game? (including console commands)

#111Henk_mPosted 11/27/2011 3:03:04 AM
Jrock1019 posted...
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Mjoll the Lioness. Her name alone is sexy as hell.

I know she's not the most physically attractive NPC, but imo her other traits more than make up for it. I just find her whole personality/demeanor extremely hot. She loves adventuring and is always down to fight, kill, and plunder. And she's pretty good at it, too.

Hopefully there'll be a mod that fixes her atrocious underbite, but until then I can deal with it.

I mentioned her a couple of post before but only as Lioness as I forgot the first name,said I need to fetch her lost sword first.

I like her too being an adventurer like myself I guess she does not really care about politics in Skyrim just lending a helping hand whenever she wants and can.
---
When there is no more room in Hell the Trolls starts flooding the forums
#112YagaminouePosted 11/27/2011 3:13:34 AM
tag
#113Jrock1019Posted 11/27/2011 3:29:15 AM
Henk posted...
I mentioned her a couple of post before but only as Lioness as I forgot the first name,said I need to fetch her lost sword first.

I like her too being an adventurer like myself I guess she does not really care about politics in Skyrim just lending a helping hand whenever she wants and can.

Ah, sorry. I was just sort of skimming through the thread and must have missed your post. But yeah, she's definitely my favorite so far.

I've noticed a lot of people tend to favor...

MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD

...Jordis, the housecarl of Solitude. I've heard so much about how she's the toughest/best looking follower in the game. So out of curiosity I used the console to stage a three round fight between her and Mjoll. Mjoll straight up dominated. I mean, downright OBLITERATED Jordis in all three rounds. Guess I know which one I'll be sticking with.
---
I lost karma points for "spoiling" the fact that you end up defeating the main villain. Gamefaqs moderators confirmed trolls.
#114H4RDC0R3V1B3ZPosted 11/27/2011 3:48:58 AM
Been on the hunt and I've found a few more people that are quite good-looking. Not sure if you can use the console to marry most of these because I didn't try. Didn't think about it to be honest lol.

Does contain a very MINOR SPOILER, but quite insignificant.

Sylgja - Shor's Stone.
Angi - Angi's Camp.
Sapphire - Riften.
Lisette - Inn at Solitude.
Lydia - Dragonsreach / Breezehome.
Saadia - Inn at Whiterun.
Olfina - Whiterun.
---
Kill, loot, sell.
#115sarcasteakPosted 11/27/2011 4:08:53 AM
Jrock1019 posted...
...Jordis, the housecarl of Solitude. I've heard so much about how she's the toughest/best looking follower in the game. So out of curiosity I used the console to stage a three round fight between her and Mjoll. Mjoll straight up dominated. I mean, downright OBLITERATED Jordis in all three rounds. Guess I know which one I'll be sticking with.

Mjoll, as I recall, has a slightly lower level cap than the Housecarls but has much higher starting stats. So if you are nowhere near Lv50, then yes, your Mjoll should beat Jordis.
---
"I would like to inform you in advance that I have no dere."
#116Jrock1019Posted 11/27/2011 4:25:58 AM
sarcasteak posted...
Mjoll, as I recall, has a slightly lower level cap than the Housecarls but has much higher starting stats. So if you are nowhere near Lv50, then yes, your Mjoll should beat Jordis.

That makes sense I guess. I'll have to set my level to 50 and have them go at it again.
---
I lost karma points for "spoiling" the fact that you end up defeating the main villain. Gamefaqs moderators confirmed trolls.
#117digitalwill2000Posted 11/27/2011 4:30:35 AM
Your..npc? You dont actually know what 'npc' means do u? This must be a troll topic
---
300!! Karma Losses and counting...
#118H4RDC0R3V1B3ZPosted 11/27/2011 4:32:29 AM
digitalwill2000 posted...
Your..npc? You dont actually know what 'npc' means do u? This must be a troll topic

There's always someone to tip over the apple cart ;P lol.
---
Kill, loot, sell.
#119SteadyingMeatPosted 11/27/2011 4:35:03 AM

Oh, well, I'm glad that's settled.
---
Official Caim of Every Board.
http://lparchive.org/Drakengard/Update%2005/64-dg-caim5.jpg
#120PegasusFantasy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2011 6:47:09 AM

---
300!! Karma Losses and counting...

What do you mean?

npc means non playing character....i'm confused.