Hottest female Npc to marry in the game? (including console commands)

#131PegasusFantasy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2011 3:59:11 AM
A lot of women look younger than they are in this game, especially if you have beaty mods installed..
isn't Annekke supposed to be 50 or something?
Also delphine from the Blades is like 55 (it says in her dossier) but to me looks 35.
That's messed up.
#132sarcasteakPosted 11/28/2011 7:34:17 AM
techprince posted...
List of HOT (Female) npc's ingame (Detailed Faces, High Quality Eye's, No_More_Blocky_Faces mods highly recommended)
Google the NPC names, you will find their locations.
Alva
Angi
Annekke Crag Jumper
Astrid
Camilla
Carlota Valentia
Drifa
Elisif the Fair
Hroki
Idgrod The Younger
Illdi
Karita
Lisette
Lynly Star Sung
Muiri
Olfina
Susanna the Wicked !
Sylgja
Vivienne (Similar to Lisette)
Ysolda

I married Alva, she has unique conversation sentences post marriage and looks REALLY BOLD after the mods listed above :P

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. With that in mind, I believe this is a fairly comprehensive list.
---
"I would like to inform you in advance that I have no dere."
#133greengob69Posted 11/28/2011 12:25:43 PM
Ok if you marry a follower can they still be used as a follower for questing or do they just stay home?
#134nononono8Posted 11/28/2011 12:37:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#135LeBurns63Posted 11/28/2011 12:50:59 PM
I thought that Idgrod the Younger had a kinda goth thing going with the dark hair and heavy eye shadow. Being a Jarl's daughter I would have loved to have been able to marry her in game (without having to use the console).

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Idgrod_the_Younger
---
I'm glad your opinion differs from mine. What a boring place this world would be if it didn't.
#136disappearing11Posted 11/28/2011 12:55:14 PM
I like Mjoll mainly because she's a good follower and has more varied comments than most companions (the ones who repeat the same 2-3 lines get really annoying). Also, if you dress her up in full Orcish armor, she looks better imo.

I'm curious about marrying Elisif. Too bad it can only be done via console--if it were legitimate in game, wouldn't that make you Jarl of Solitude, and a contender for High King of Skyrim?
#137RhylosPosted 11/28/2011 1:09:47 PM
F_Wolf posted...
http://frostywolf.com/Skyrim/Wife.png

What outfit is that? I want to marry her when I'm able to...
#138CaptinBuggaNutsPosted 11/28/2011 1:37:45 PM
Gargle posted...
Shahvee, without a doubt.

+1
#139J4CKOFSPAD3SPosted 11/28/2011 1:37:53 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. With that in mind, I believe this is a fairly comprehensive list.

Wrong game, there aren't any Beholders in this game.
#140sarcasteakPosted 11/28/2011 1:43:41 PM
Rhylos posted...
F_Wolf posted...
http://frostywolf.com/Skyrim/Wife.png

What outfit is that? I want to marry her when I'm able to...

Tavern clothes.

disappearing11 posted...
I'm curious about marrying Elisif. Too bad it can only be done via console--if it were legitimate in game, wouldn't that make you Jarl of Solitude, and a contender for High King of Skyrim?

Doesn't works that way--Jarl can be either male or female, so Elisif is still the Jarl, and you don't become a Jarl by virtue of sharing a bed with her.

J4CKOFSPAD3S posted...

Wrong game, there aren't any Beholders in this game.

Only because Saint Jiub took them out, too. All of their eyes.
---
"I would like to inform you in advance that I have no dere."