Hottest female Npc to marry in the game? (including console commands)

#51PlanescapedPosted 11/25/2011 1:09:28 PM
HavocDemon posted...
planed scaped posted...
There's this really hot pale girl in Shor's Stone that gives you a quest. I haven't done it yet I knew the second I saw her it was pixel love at first sight.

So if I can't marry her I will using the console. >__>

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Sylgja

Lucky for you she is, and she is the woman I married...

Yeah I just did it and was happy to find out she was. Her mother is also hella hot Anneka or something.

Her mother is also a companion if you do a quest for her, so you can pretend to two-time your wife with her own MILF of a mom. XD
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#52JokerxDragonPosted 11/25/2011 1:09:42 PM
PegasusFantasy posted...
Isn't she a vampire tho?She attacked me on sight when I was doing the burnt down house quest.I had kill her.

Yeah, she just disappeared from the world for me....i'm sure you can avoid the quest and marry her though.
---
I love when people yell "throw it!" when a player scoops up a ground ball in baseball, like the player isn't aware of the fact they need to throw it.
#53Lip_58Posted 11/25/2011 1:11:04 PM
PegasusFantasy posted...

JokerxDragon posted...

Alva is attractive, if not kind of a s***. She's in Morthal I believe.---I love when people yell "throw it!" when a player scoops up a ground ball in baseball, like the player isn't aware of the fact they need to throw it.

Isn't she a vampire tho?She attacked me on sight when I was doing the burnt down house quest.I had kill her.

SPOILERS

Yeah she is, she is the one that forced the other girl to burn the house down.
---
"Did you see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords."
#54fuzzytoad1Posted 11/25/2011 1:13:12 PM
PegasusFantasy posted...

JokerxDragon posted...

Alva is attractive, if not kind of a s***. She's in Morthal I believe.---I love when people yell "throw it!" when a player scoops up a ground ball in baseball, like the player isn't aware of the fact they need to throw it.

Yeah, she's a vampire, but you can still do that quest and avoid killing her.. if you do the quest carefully(go to her house during the day while she's asleep) she'll even help you kill the boss at the end of that quest..

but i think you'd have to console her to get married
#55potOFgold346200Posted 11/25/2011 1:13:53 PM
Which ones have the best hindquarters?Any eligible older gals?
---
--
#56beriallordPosted 11/25/2011 1:14:02 PM
Hroki in Marharth, she usually stands around the Jewelers stall.
#57beriallordPosted 11/25/2011 1:14:53 PM
You basically can't miss Hroki. If you do then you should be looking for a dude to marry.
#58JokerxDragonPosted 11/25/2011 1:16:18 PM
fuzzytoad1 posted...
Yeah, she's a vampire, but you can still do that quest and avoid killing her.. if you do the quest carefully(go to her house during the day while she's asleep) she'll even help you kill the boss at the end of that quest..

So now i'm conflicted on who I want to marry on my assassin character, Muiri or Alva.....i'm pretty sure Alva would cheat on me with a dragon....and i'm pretty sure if I ever burn Muiri in anyway she will hire my own family to hunt me......decisions....maybe that pale girl from Shor's Stone.
---
I love when people yell "throw it!" when a player scoops up a ground ball in baseball, like the player isn't aware of the fact they need to throw it.
#59PlanescapedPosted 11/25/2011 1:17:25 PM
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Annekke_Crag-Jumper

Sylgja's mother is pretty hawt too if you console marry her... and her daughter.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#60fuzzytoad1Posted 11/25/2011 1:19:25 PM
JokerxDragon posted...
fuzzytoad1 posted...

So now i'm conflicted on who I want to marry on my assassin character, Muiri or Alva.....i'm pretty sure Alva would cheat on me with a dragon....and i'm pretty sure if I ever burn Muiri in anyway she will hire my own family to hunt me......decisions....maybe that pale girl from Shor's Stone.

I like having Muiri as a wife.. I'm not sure if you still get the marriage benefits if you use the console to marry, but I enjoy the occasional boost of gold from Muiri's job..