best way to lvl enchanting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. best way to lvl enchanting?

User Info: jeremycards

jeremycards
5 years ago#1
So, i got my smithing to 100 and made my awesome dragonscale armor and upgraded to Legendary, now it sucks that i dont have any enchanting for it, so i would like to start lvling that. What is the best way to lvl enchanting fast? anything like the "make a billion iron daggers" trick for smithing?

User Info: Zeke50100

Zeke50100
5 years ago#2
...What in the world did you do with the "billion iron daggers"? The entire point is to keep them and enchant them along the way.

User Info: CanOfTUna

CanOfTUna
5 years ago#3
Zeke50100 posted...
...What in the world did you do with the "billion iron daggers"? The entire point is to keep them and enchant them along the way.

I believe he meant "is there a way to level enchanting, similar to the 'crafting billions of iron daggers' for smithing."
http://tuna.ytmnd.com
also known as CanOfTuna

Zeke50100
5 years ago#4
He probably mentioned that as an implication that he made a billion iron daggers to get to 100 Smithing in the first place.

User Info: CultCryptik

CultCryptik
5 years ago#5
disenchant things for a start

if you're looking to power level it, you should level it along side of smithing. buy a bunch of weak ass soul gems. smith a crap ton of iron daggers. enchant each dagger with a valuable enchantment (paralyze or soul trap are both good). sell each dagger for a hefty profit.

This levels up enchanting, smithing, and speechcraft as well as giving you a nice return profit

CanOfTUna
5 years ago#6
Zeke50100 posted...
He probably mentioned that as an implication that he made a billion iron daggers to get to 100 Smithing in the first place.

"anything like the 'billions of daggers' for smithing?"

He wants a quick and easy way to level enchanting, much like this quick and easy way to level smithing.

OF WHICH I DON'T KNOW! I don't bother with enchanting really.
also known as CanOfTuna

User Info: tslu

tslu
5 years ago#7
u can find a trainer and keep stealing ur gold back. if u put some points into pickpocketing u can go up pretty high.

User Info: aviomarin

aviomarin
5 years ago#8
If you have the cash, start going around buying all the soulstones but grand. If you havent got enough silver/gold ingots, nor enough stored jewelry, craft those iron daggers again and enchant with banish. If you have pendants/rings use sneaking.
Also remember to use the mage stone and well rested from inn/your house.

Zeke50100
5 years ago#9
codemann92587 posted...

He wants a quick and easy way to level enchanting, much like this quick and easy way to level smithing.

Did you even read my post? I said you're supposed to KEEP everything you make through smithing (which he obviously did, since he maxed it out) and enchant those items >.<

tslu posted...
u can find a trainer and keep stealing ur gold back. if u put some points into pickpocketing u can go up pretty high.

There's a limit to how many times you can rely on trainers. Using it on Enchanting isn't recommended.

CanOfTUna
5 years ago#10
Zeke50100 posted...
codemann92587 posted...

Did you even read my post? I said you're supposed to KEEP everything you make through smithing (which he obviously did, since he maxed it out) and enchant those items >.<

Oh right, that part didn't even click =\

Here have an Oreo <3
also known as CanOfTuna
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. best way to lvl enchanting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived