best way to lvl enchanting?

#1jeremycardsPosted 11/26/2011 4:53:22 PM
So, i got my smithing to 100 and made my awesome dragonscale armor and upgraded to Legendary, now it sucks that i dont have any enchanting for it, so i would like to start lvling that. What is the best way to lvl enchanting fast? anything like the "make a billion iron daggers" trick for smithing?
#2Zeke50100Posted 11/26/2011 4:54:25 PM
...What in the world did you do with the "billion iron daggers"? The entire point is to keep them and enchant them along the way.
#3CanOfTUnaPosted 11/26/2011 4:55:38 PM
Zeke50100 posted...
...What in the world did you do with the "billion iron daggers"? The entire point is to keep them and enchant them along the way.

I believe he meant "is there a way to level enchanting, similar to the 'crafting billions of iron daggers' for smithing."
---
http://tuna.ytmnd.com
also known as CanOfTuna
#4Zeke50100Posted 11/26/2011 4:56:27 PM
He probably mentioned that as an implication that he made a billion iron daggers to get to 100 Smithing in the first place.
#5CultCryptikPosted 11/26/2011 4:56:32 PM
disenchant things for a start

if you're looking to power level it, you should level it along side of smithing. buy a bunch of weak ass soul gems. smith a crap ton of iron daggers. enchant each dagger with a valuable enchantment (paralyze or soul trap are both good). sell each dagger for a hefty profit.

This levels up enchanting, smithing, and speechcraft as well as giving you a nice return profit
#6CanOfTUnaPosted 11/26/2011 4:57:39 PM
Zeke50100 posted...
He probably mentioned that as an implication that he made a billion iron daggers to get to 100 Smithing in the first place.

"anything like the 'billions of daggers' for smithing?"

He wants a quick and easy way to level enchanting, much like this quick and easy way to level smithing.

OF WHICH I DON'T KNOW! I don't bother with enchanting really.
---
also known as CanOfTuna
#7tsluPosted 11/26/2011 4:59:07 PM
u can find a trainer and keep stealing ur gold back. if u put some points into pickpocketing u can go up pretty high.
#8aviomarinPosted 11/26/2011 4:59:20 PM
If you have the cash, start going around buying all the soulstones but grand. If you havent got enough silver/gold ingots, nor enough stored jewelry, craft those iron daggers again and enchant with banish. If you have pendants/rings use sneaking.
Also remember to use the mage stone and well rested from inn/your house.
#9Zeke50100Posted 11/26/2011 5:00:54 PM(edited)
codemann92587 posted...

He wants a quick and easy way to level enchanting, much like this quick and easy way to level smithing.

Did you even read my post? I said you're supposed to KEEP everything you make through smithing (which he obviously did, since he maxed it out) and enchant those items >.<

tslu posted...
u can find a trainer and keep stealing ur gold back. if u put some points into pickpocketing u can go up pretty high.

There's a limit to how many times you can rely on trainers. Using it on Enchanting isn't recommended.
#10CanOfTUnaPosted 11/26/2011 5:03:24 PM
Zeke50100 posted...
codemann92587 posted...

Did you even read my post? I said you're supposed to KEEP everything you make through smithing (which he obviously did, since he maxed it out) and enchant those items >.<

Oh right, that part didn't even click =\

Here have an Oreo <3
---
also known as CanOfTuna