The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I've found a secret weakness for beating giants...

#1BladeKnifePosted 11/27/2011 1:29:52 PM
The 3rd person camera. You can dodge all their attacks and slash your sword at them while they recover. Works on any large slow enemies, like centurions. Meaning you can beat them all without getting hit once.
---
Disclaimer: you must be 16 years or older to have meaningful conversations on the internet.
#2Lucavi000Posted 11/27/2011 1:31:03 PM
i dont need to do that to beat them.

its called one dual power attack with legendary daedric swords.
---
oh great... why would they do that? I'm a nerd, that's the exact kind of thing I like to avoid... maybe I'll just buy it during the day -Sahuagin
#3killkountPosted 11/27/2011 1:31:18 PM
Centurions are a joke anyway.
---
I <3 My Honda Prelude
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/s13coupesta/ludelicious2.png
#4DeliMeat567Posted 11/27/2011 1:33:10 PM
Centurions were difficult as hell the first time I played them... Then I learned how to beat them.

Giants still give me a crap ton of trouble though, thanks for the tip. I'm going to have to learn to fight better in third person before I try this though.
---
"But unfortunately we some some of idiotic teens who live in America." - Starlight 2305
#5BladeKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2011 1:36:41 PM
Lucavi000 posted...
i dont need to do that to beat them.

its called one dual power attack with legendary daedric swords.

yeah, since you had those swords since you began the game, rigt?
---
Disclaimer: you must be 16 years or older to have meaningful conversations on the internet.
#6pies12Posted 11/27/2011 1:37:13 PM
Sneak.

/topic
---
"Obviously it was the most epic bubble hearth of all time."
~FalcownPAUNCH on Dalaran being moved to Northrend.
#7Lord_GeminiPosted 11/27/2011 1:39:09 PM
Kiting + any long ranged attack. Just don't get caught.
---
The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him. - Sun Tzu
#8Lucavi000Posted 11/27/2011 1:39:50 PM

yeah, since you had those swords since you began the game, rigt?

i could have. whats your point? regardless of when you get them...they still 1 shot giants if you got them fully upgraded.

hell i was one shotting giants with 15x dagger sneak attacks as well.
---
oh great... why would they do that? I'm a nerd, that's the exact kind of thing I like to avoid... maybe I'll just buy it during the day -Sahuagin
#9Cookie BagPosted 11/27/2011 1:40:32 PM
I'm pretty sure that if you can beat 2 giants being level 1 with just flame and frost or whatever, you can kill them just fine with anything else.

And if for some reason melee fails, just go over a cliff and snipe them, why make it more difficult and try to 1v1 something that probably can just 1hko you
---
KS = Kill Secured, Get over it noob :D
#10red_ice9Posted 11/27/2011 1:45:03 PM
Fighting giants with melee at low levels. Fun. Use Shield bash too- it can interrupt their attacks.
---
Perfection is an illusion; Aberrations are discoveries.