A Beginner's Guide to Skyrim, and other helpful info (General FAQ) version 1.0

#141razien777Posted 12/9/2012 11:33:56 AMmessage detail
nice guide but we are on pc rigth? instead of do that just describe the mod combination

if you want a fixed skyrim more oldschool like morrowind then use requiem mod on nexus

dragon soul relinquisment (now dovahkin truly abrorbs power and knowlege)

morrowlloot , belua sanquinare for vampire mod deadly dragons with mighty dragons erso and some other mods of your choise the difrence is tons better skyrim i dont think it worth to describe original since it is a gem that needs a lor of work to shine and with mods atm it really does not even tes 4 now aint fixed as it should be after al those years
#142TheStrangenessSPosted 12/26/2012 11:58:59 AMmessage detail
KidInTheHall posted...
You guys know why they call him jubjub360? Cause they look and then turn 360 degrees and walk away!

Lmfao
---
I'm painting the room in a colorful way and when my mind is wandering there I will go - The Beatles - Fixing A Hole
#143_mimi_Posted 1/3/2013 9:43:50 PMmessage detail
Thanks!
---
Well, FF10 fanboy, I guess your the superior one, and I'm sorry that I'm not an erudite individual like Mimi.
donkeyjack
#144Omni 1337Posted 4/23/2013 11:29:11 AMmessage detail
Thank you all. This topic has been immensely helpful to me.
---
Life's a game you cannot win.
#145RavenoussdPosted 7/29/2013 9:22:28 AMmessage detail
wait what? there is a beginners guide to skyrim....lord help us

skyrim IS FOR BEGINNERS
---
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
#146Matty_G33Posted 9/17/2013 3:14:22 AMmessage detail
I'm going to be working on an updated version of this over the week. Apart from what is covered here already, what else should I mention?
---
Let's beat it - this is turning into a bloodbath!
#147LiquidCsOHPosted 11/14/2013 7:24:26 AMmessage detail
Ravenoussd posted...
wait what? there is a beginners guide to skyrim....lord help us

skyrim IS FOR BEGINNERS

agreed
---
MMORPG's are stupid
#148mcrsnumber1Posted 2/9/2014 1:38:17 PMmessage detail
Hey everyone!

Remember this video!? I thank all the viewers who enjoyed my modded Skyrim video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YAw5Fndqzo

Well, now I posted a how-to-mod skyrim here! Only at BlipTalk

http://www.bliptalk.org/how-to-mod-skyrim-a-step-by-step-guide-to-skyrim-modding/

Go on and check it out!

Thanks everyone!
#149Secret_NerdPosted 4/6/2014 1:35:16 PMmessage detail
Are there certain parts of the map that could end up breaking if you hadn't played for a long time?
Before I decided to get the PC version, the PS3 version had become faulty and the map ended up breaking causing the game to freeze whenever I ventured to certain areas.
#150garthlordPosted 4/29/2014 12:30:55 PMmessage detail
When I do the ohgma infinium cheat I will not work I actiactivat the book shelf go down to the book then reread it I then select wat skill I wish to upgrade then I press b to go bak and x to store the be to go to world view after that I read the book on the shelf and wen I opens nothing shows up on it like it did at first I have tried it with out the patches on my xbox and with the patches but still nothing someone plz help