A Beginner's Guide to Skyrim, and other helpful info (General FAQ) version 1.0

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. A Beginner's Guide to Skyrim, and other helpful info (General FAQ) version 1.0
2 years ago#141
nice guide but we are on pc rigth? instead of do that just describe the mod combination

if you want a fixed skyrim more oldschool like morrowind then use requiem mod on nexus

dragon soul relinquisment (now dovahkin truly abrorbs power and knowlege)

morrowlloot , belua sanquinare for vampire mod deadly dragons with mighty dragons erso and some other mods of your choise the difrence is tons better skyrim i dont think it worth to describe original since it is a gem that needs a lor of work to shine and with mods atm it really does not even tes 4 now aint fixed as it should be after al those years
KidInTheHall posted...
You guys know why they call him jubjub360? Cause they look and then turn 360 degrees and walk away!

Lmfao
---
I'm painting the room in a colorful way and when my mind is wandering there I will go - The Beatles - Fixing A Hole
2 years ago#143
Thanks!
---
Well, FF10 fanboy, I guess your the superior one, and I'm sorry that I'm not an erudite individual like Mimi.
donkeyjack
2 years ago#144
Thank you all. This topic has been immensely helpful to me.
---
Life's a game you cannot win.
2 years ago#145
wait what? there is a beginners guide to skyrim....lord help us

skyrim IS FOR BEGINNERS
---
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
2 years ago#146
I'm going to be working on an updated version of this over the week. Apart from what is covered here already, what else should I mention?
---
Let's beat it - this is turning into a bloodbath!
2 years ago#147
Ravenoussd posted...
wait what? there is a beginners guide to skyrim....lord help us

skyrim IS FOR BEGINNERS

agreed
---
MMORPG's are stupid
1 year ago#148
Hey everyone!

Remember this video!? I thank all the viewers who enjoyed my modded Skyrim video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YAw5Fndqzo

Well, now I posted a how-to-mod skyrim here! Only at BlipTalk

http://www.bliptalk.org/how-to-mod-skyrim-a-step-by-step-guide-to-skyrim-modding/

Go on and check it out!

Thanks everyone!
1 year ago#149
Are there certain parts of the map that could end up breaking if you hadn't played for a long time?
Before I decided to get the PC version, the PS3 version had become faulty and the map ended up breaking causing the game to freeze whenever I ventured to certain areas.
1 year ago#150
When I do the ohgma infinium cheat I will not work I actiactivat the book shelf go down to the book then reread it I then select wat skill I wish to upgrade then I press b to go bak and x to store the be to go to world view after that I read the book on the shelf and wen I opens nothing shows up on it like it did at first I have tried it with out the patches on my xbox and with the patches but still nothing someone plz help
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. A Beginner's Guide to Skyrim, and other helpful info (General FAQ) version 1.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.