• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there a way to unenchant weapons?

User Info: NuBZiLLa

NuBZiLLa
5 years ago#1
With or without console commands?
"in Modern Warfare 2 people would cheat using 60-200 dollar headsets to hear your footsteps." - Hucast9

User Info: Dante200X

Dante200X
5 years ago#2
Hmm, no I don't think there's a way to do that unfortunately. If only it was that easy.
"I'm not reading reviews when I can just ask this board." - TormakSaber asking about a Sam & Max game on the TF2 board

User Info: DarkKirby2500

DarkKirby2500
5 years ago#3
If cheating isn't off the table just sell the enchanted weapon and give yourself an unenchanted one. Unless you're talking about a unique weapon.
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>

NuBZiLLa
5 years ago#4
Yes, I'm talking about unique weapons.
"in Modern Warfare 2 people would cheat using 60-200 dollar headsets to hear your footsteps." - Hucast9

User Info: OldDirtyCR

OldDirtyCR
5 years ago#5
Can't you just use console commands to give you that same unique weapon and delete the old enchanted one?
PSP SC? - http://i56.tinypic.com/mbqwdt.jpg

DarkKirby2500
5 years ago#6
Unique Weapons are typically pre-enchanted.

In that case there may be a way, but I don't know it.
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>

User Info: zmknightz

zmknightz
5 years ago#7
Search the nexus, there's a mod to remove enchants from unique items.

DarkKirby2500
5 years ago#8
Out of curiosity, what do you hope to accomplish by doing this? What item do you want to to have unenchanted, presumably so you can enchant it yourself?
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>

NuBZiLLa
5 years ago#9
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Out of curiosity, what do you hope to accomplish by doing this? What item do you want to to have unenchanted, presumably so you can enchant it yourself?

I just want to have a Nightingale Bow with no enchantments. I know it sounds weird but I don't like enchantments on my weapons.

User Info: Skire

Skire
5 years ago#10
I can understand wanting a weapon for the look of it, though I admit I find it a little odd that you don't want to put your own enchantments on it >_>
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Is there a way to unenchant weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived