Console Command Tricks

#1ThisGuyThatPosted 12/3/2011 10:11:23 PM
Since by now we've all probably played the game once through pretty legit, I figured it makes sense to post what console commands you use (if any). I use a couple and they've actually made my experience a lot more fun (don't just say "player.modav X 10000", yes it's a strong console command but the point is to enhance the Skyrim experience on multiple playthroughs, not break it)

Examples

TCL: get past annoying obstacles/hilarious
showquesttargets: shows quest IDs
movetoqt X: awesome command, takes you straight to the objective. As an example, when grinding thieves guild/db quests just type the ID (it stays the same for the same job) and mow through them. TGRBE=burglary, TGRFO=numbers, just type in both of those to complete both objectives, then one again to go back to RaggedFlagon, complete, rinse and repeat.

The sidequests were super boring and movetoqt let me basically ignore them (took a couple minutes to get longer sidequests). Be careful about abusing it though, as 90% of this game is moving to quest objectives!

Anything you guys use to make additional playthroughs more fun?
#2RhylosPosted 12/3/2011 10:12:34 PM
caq

Complete all quests. Makes your game go crazy (and you'll probably get nearly all the achievements.)
#3Suwa-kunPosted 12/3/2011 10:14:22 PM
tim

Becoming a headless warrior is pretty fun.
---
Akira-kun vs Issay-eX.Ash-ExTend Jazz ~Touhou /FunkJazz ~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp8BSTB7Mow&feature=related
#4IvanKozlovPosted 12/3/2011 10:14:57 PM
Use the kill command to kill the horses at the beginning of the game. Fun times.
---
Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin, wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal, ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan.
#5RajhinPosted 12/3/2011 10:58:58 PM
Setrace mudcrab is the best console command. Turn all the children, elderly, and guards into mudcrabs. They'll still say their generic lines while in crab form. "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee." Silly guard, you're a crab and have no knee.
---
"i see a few maggots came to feed on this topic's corpse." - Fony
#6bioskarrdPosted 12/3/2011 11:27:09 PM
Rhylos posted...
caq

Complete all quests. Makes your game go crazy (and you'll probably get nearly all the achievements.)

its actually "caqs"
#7cjnoonePosted 12/3/2011 11:51:47 PM

caq

Considering it was a console command, I didn't think it would trigger achievements.

I now know it does.

My game is still spazzing out, and I gained like twenty achievements in a row. Oops.
---
If your AC:WW game is bricked, contact me at cj.no.one {at} gmail {dot} com. I will unbrick the cart and restore your save file. Only cost is shipping.