summon daedra??

#1Alien3165Posted 12/6/2011 1:47:25 PM
i saw a spell to banish daedras does anyone know where I can find a spell to summon them? I was told they were the best spell for a conjuring mage. Also I'm having a hard time finding the fireball spell... anyone in paticular that always sells it?
#2FeatherwindPosted 12/6/2011 1:51:16 PM
Atronachs have been daedra since Daggerfall and there is also a Summon Dremora spell (but npcs don't use it often).

You should be able to buy fireball from wizards when you have destruction skill of 40. I think I have bought mine from Faralda (the destruction merchant at College of Winterhold) but you should be able to purchase it from some other wizards as well.
#3HollowNinjaPosted 12/6/2011 1:51:51 PM
If a guy in the Whiterun inn challenges you to a drinking contest, take him up on it.
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja Steam: DJ illi ill
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL XBL: DJ iLLi iLL
#4theplqaPosted 12/6/2011 1:52:08 PM
If you get Conjuring to 100 there is a special place below the College of Winterhold where you can summon up some stuff.Permanent Atronarchs and Dremora(Daedra) Lords included.You need to talk to the guy who does Conjuring there though and complete some quests first.You also need the correct ingredients.

Also there is a Daedric Artifact called the Sanguine Rose which summons a Dremora Lord for a little while.However his level is static so one you get up to level 30/40 he is practically useless unless you need a distraction.
#5Alien3165(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2011 3:42:51 PM
lol yea I meant dremora :)
#6PegasusFantasyPosted 12/6/2011 3:44:18 PM

HollowNinja posted...
If a guy in the Whiterun inn challenges you to a drinking contest, take him up on it.
---

The Inn is randomly ehm... radiantly chosen, mine was Solitude's.

#7pizzasoupPosted 12/6/2011 3:46:15 PM
They're expert-level conjuration spells, so your Conjuration would have to be pretty high in order to purchase the spell in the first place.
---
So shines a good deed in a weary world.
#8AllDay524Posted 12/6/2011 3:47:44 PM

HollowNinja posted...

---

The Inn is randomly ehm... radiantly chosen, mine was Solitude's.

Eh? I got Whiteun 3 characters in a row.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#9Alien3165(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2011 6:31:44 PM
Well my conjuring is lvl 100 and my destruction is high enough for fireball.. just hadnt seen any of them yet
#10pizzasoupPosted 12/6/2011 6:44:57 PM
And you've checked with the relevant Destruction and Conjuration masters at the Mage College?
---
So shines a good deed in a weary world.