Blindsighted (Spoilers and Bugs)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Blindsighted (Spoilers and Bugs)

User Info: Sir_Thomas

Sir_Thomas
5 years ago#1
There have been several posts on this topic. This is the Thieves Guild quest where you have to find and stop/kill Mercer Frey, while retrieving the Skeleton Key, Falmer Eyes, and escape a flood of rushing water with your two companions: Karliah and Brynjolf.

Some people have had the problem where Mercer Frey freezes instead of attacking. I didn't have that problem. I killed Frey; retrieved the quest objects, but I was unable to speak to Karliah. She keeps repeating that we need to get out of here, but I cannot enter into dialogue with her. I did escape through the tunnel, but neither Brynjolf or Karliah followed. Any ideas? Should I use setstage tgo8b 200 to get the bow?

User Info: strongholdx

strongholdx
5 years ago#2
It couldn't hurt, You're nearly done with the quest anyway. I didn't have any problems with the quest so I can't give too much guidance
www.herocraftonline.com
The best Minecraft RPG server out there

Sir_Thomas
5 years ago#3
Yes, setstage tg08b 200 gives you the Nightingale Bow, and it allows Karliah and Brynjolf to escape from the flooded chamber.

Sir_Thomas
5 years ago#4
I have a Hired Muscle quest that I cannot complete. The person just keeps repeating: "You're not supposed to be in here." Any idea what code I would need to complete that? I can't get any more Companion quests without completing this one.

Sir_Thomas
5 years ago#5
Haven't tried it yet, but to fix Hired Muscle requires typing: Setstage cr04 100. Anyone else discovered this or had this problem?

User Info: Subterfuge

Subterfuge
5 years ago#6
I am having a similar issue, except I was able to complete the quest (with much help from console commands, since it was a huge buggy mess throughout) but I never got the next quest "Darkness Returns" activated in my quest log. I went to the Twilight Sepulcher anyways, hoping it would work, and of course, the door is locked and I can't proceed. Any idea what i would need to do to get this quest in my journal and started?

Where/how are you finding out the quest ID's?
i know I can change the future, but I'd rather change the past.

Subterfuge
5 years ago#7
nvm. uesp.net has the id's and stages listed for most quests. Here is the one for Darkness Returns, in case other people are having the same problem as me.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Darkness_Returns

Such a disappointment that the final two TG quests are so buggy....

Subterfuge
5 years ago#8
hmm...that didn't work. Is there some sort of command to START a quest? I know there is one that starts every single quest in the game, but that isn't really what I'm looking for. I just want to start this one quest and get it done.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Blindsighted (Spoilers and Bugs)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived