Do foxes lead you to treasure?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Do foxes lead you to treasure?

User Info: echo007

echo007
5 years ago#1
I heard if you follow a fox, it will take you to a place you have not discovered yet or to some treasure? Is this true?

User Info: Razielim423

Razielim423
5 years ago#2
I don't think they are programmed to lead you places. I think if you followed them long enough you're bound to run into something though. Just because there's a lot out there. If you followed a deer the same might happen lol.

User Info: Mr_M0j0_Rising

Mr_M0j0_Rising
5 years ago#3
Try chasing one and finding out for yourself. The fun of exploration and all that...

Just don't kill it, god I hate people who kill foxes and bunnies. They're so damn cute.
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

User Info: Hitb0X_

Hitb0X_
5 years ago#4
yeah, this was found out early on.

I only followed one twice, it stopped and sniffed at a piece of paper on the ground, a treasure map, then the second time it led me to this cave-like thing with overhanging rocks and there was a dead mage with a bunch of gold and a staff, and a chest with more gold and 2 enchanted weapons.

User Info: mike939393

mike939393
5 years ago#5
I like trying to kill them as a challenge.
If I can manage to get them lugging around a greatsword whilst being slowed down by heavy armor, then they don't deserve life.
I blame society.

User Info: Mr_M0j0_Rising

Mr_M0j0_Rising
5 years ago#6
mike939393 posted...
I like trying to kill them as a challenge.
If I can manage to get them lugging around a greatsword whilst being slowed down by heavy armor, then they don't deserve life.

lol
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

User Info: Razielim423

Razielim423
5 years ago#7
I guess I was wrong. Sorry about that. Time to follow foxes I guess lol.

User Info: i450154

i450154
5 years ago#8
Careful though, don't track em on a horse. They like to cliff-dive and horsies don't like that.

User Info: echo007

echo007
5 years ago#9
Sounds awesome! Thanks

User Info: AxelNight

AxelNight
5 years ago#10
I tried it. He lead me to a Hunter, who shot him.

He did not go unavenged.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Do foxes lead you to treasure?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived