So did you help Saadia or help Kematu? (SPOILERS)

#1Blazerdt47Posted 12/19/2011 2:29:05 PM(edited)
I actually helped Kematu because I didn't believe Saadia's story but now I have a feeling of regret because she's gone forever and I won't see her in the Inn anymore. Was she innocent?
What did you do?
#2Lord BladePosted 12/19/2011 2:29:44 PM
Is that the Redguard woman thing?

If so, I helped them arrest her. They're basically cops tracking down a fugitive.
---
Are today's games made for 1 armed, drunken kids with downs-syndrome? - krazy168
The politically correct term is "casual gamer" - wubikens
#3MaceExcelPosted 12/19/2011 3:21:31 PM
Kematu. Saadia drew a knife on me and asked me to kill people. Kematu spoke politely to me and asked to bring Saadia to trial. I felt more comfortable turning her in.
#4AdimaxPosted 12/19/2011 3:38:21 PM
If you didn't do it for that sweet, sweet brown booty, something is wrong with you.
---
"From concept to paper to reality." -- MtG, Urza's Blueprints
#5SexualPizzaPosted 12/19/2011 3:41:53 PM
I helped Saadia in the hopes that I'd get to marry her, because she's actually not bad looking, but yeah...never happened. :(
---
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
#6SushiSquidPosted 12/19/2011 3:46:46 PM(edited)
Saadia claims she's in trouble for speaking out against the Thalmor in Hammerfell. Kematu claims she's a traitor who helped the Thalmor attack. Kematu's story makes sense while Saadia's is obvious bulls***. Why would you have to run from Hammerfell for speaking out against their enemies? And why would the Alik'r warriors, honorable sworn blades of the sands, be working as dishonorable assassins for their most hated enemies? And why, if they are assassins, do they simply want to capture her?

So yeah, the correct choice is to help capture her. She's lying, and she's a terrible traitor who sold out her people to the evil Aldmeri Dominion. Because of her actions, a whole city was captured and many innocent people died.
#7XialohPosted 12/19/2011 3:45:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8blowsephPosted 12/19/2011 3:47:34 PM
Saadia is good lookin' and all... but she pulled a knife on me, so she had to go down.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/rsvioo.jpg
#9themerchant8Posted 12/19/2011 4:23:41 PM
If you didn't do it for that sweet, sweet brown booty, something is wrong with you.

As an IRL Redguard, I agree 200%
---
http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/666
Lumbini, the Birthplace of the Lord Buddha
. Mind=blown.
#10Adversary16Posted 12/19/2011 4:28:04 PM
themerchant8 posted...
As an IRL Redguard, I agree 200%

As a non-redguard IRL, I agree with you.