Cant fast travel, can't wait... "Guards are chasing me"... how do I rid this?

#1N0__Camping4UPosted 12/20/2011 7:34:25 PM
I assume my game is bugged, because I havent been able to FT or wait in hours. When I attempt to do so it says guards are chasing me - I tried to remedy this by just letting my character stand while I went off and did other stuff... but to no avail.

Any one have a tip to rid me of this problem?

Thanks.
---
Animal Crossing FC:
4985 1640 8040 - Adam @ Rhye
#2trainer2689Posted 12/20/2011 7:38:30 PM
Move your character farther away from the guards, or pay the fine/go to jail.
#3TsengPosted 12/20/2011 7:43:38 PM
zeldafan2689 posted...

Did you pay attention to his post? He said he let his character stand there a while and nothing happened, as in no guards are actually chasing him. Try reloading an earlier save or restarting the game.
#4RieversPosted 12/20/2011 7:44:59 PM
Could try approaching a city and talking to a guard and see if they try to arrest you (depending on which hold it is, could take a few tries)

That is my best guess aside from reloading previous saves.
#5myztikricePosted 12/20/2011 7:45:49 PM(edited)
That doesn't mean anything. You have to get far enough away from guards. If they're not moving that means you just need to move farther, not stand still.
---
Why are you always smiling?
'Cause it's all so ****in' hysterical.
#6trainer2689Posted 12/20/2011 7:47:29 PM
Tseng posted...

zeldafan2689 posted...

Did you pay attention to his post? He said he let his character stand there a while and nothing happened, as in no guards are actually chasing him. Try reloading an earlier save or restarting the game.

Yes, I did read his post. I actually had the same happen to me last night while I was playing the game. I solved it by moving away from the city. Calm down.
#7N0__Camping4U(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 7:50:04 PM
I've moved literally from one end to the other.
I don't know when or where it happened, and I've coped with it for awhile, I would lose quite a lot of play-time if I did go back - which is why I'm trying to avoid it....

I've also stood still hoping they would just come catch me, to no avail.

Is there a remove bounty command?
---
Animal Crossing FC:
#8TsengPosted 12/20/2011 7:54:56 PM

trainer2689 posted...
Tseng posted...

zeldafan2689 posted...

Yes, I did read his post. I actually had the same happen to me last night while I was playing the game. I solved it by moving away from the city. Calm down.

Who says I'm not calm?  And my bad for assuming that the TC was moving around while trying to wait/fast travel.  I guess I should have assumed like you and others here that he was standing in one place trying over and over again to wait/fast travel while being close enough to guards to prevent him from doing so while at the same time far enough away that they aren't actually chasing him.

#9SmakitPosted 12/20/2011 7:58:00 PM
Have you tried using the automatic fast travel/teleport console command to see if it would fix anything?

coc locationName

Not sure if it would 'break' the magical line the enemies have to you or not.

For the bounty...

player.setcrimegold goldAmount

So, 0 would be none. Never used it, I assume it works for the region you are in, though it might be global I suppose. Could try it if the first doesn't work.
---
~ Smakit ~
#10N0__Camping4U(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 8:27:25 PM
NEITHER of those work.... -_-

am i doomed?
---
Animal Crossing FC: