looking for some small mods

#1waffleash69Posted 2/22/2012 12:27:30 PM(edited)
I'm not looking for anything major. I don;t want a debug menu where i can change every aspect of the game or anything. Just a few small enhancement mods. These are the things I'm looking for. And I do know about The Nexus, it's where I will be getting the mods from.

Dungeons
- a slight increase in enemy count inside dungeons
- faster dungeon reset
- possibly a mod that lets me know when a dungeon has reset

Spells
- more of them, I will probably go with Midas' Spells unless there are alternatives
- spells that are easier to get at early levels(lower level requirements/npc's that sell rare spells)

Crafting
- more recipes for all skill levels
- I'd like some creative recipes as well, not just 'material type' +"weapon type" as the name

Weapons
- more of them. not more types, just more of each type. and with different stats

Edit:
Archery
- Flaming, freezing, knockback, etc. I want arrows that do these things, not my bows. I would like to have a variety of combat techniques without having to switch bows all the time.
---
Playing: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim(PC)
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit -- AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 620 --Radeon HD 5770 1gb -- 4gb DDR2 RAM -- BFG 550w PSU
#2unchartedpwnsPosted 2/22/2012 6:42:51 PM
For crafting and weapons, try JaySuS Swords. It's not a small mod, but it adds craftable weapons. You might want to check it out.
---
http://irfahn-mywritinglife.blogspot.com/
I eat, sleep, write, and play video games.
#3MortalDangerPosted 2/22/2012 6:52:26 PM(edited)
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6550

Seriously though, a mod exists for every one of the changes you want, I'm sure (except for crafting, don't care for it so they don't register). I've seen them, but I won't be looking for you. You can find them on Nexus somewhere. Most of the existed before CK. As for arrows, the only one I've seen is the Light Arrows one.
---
http://steamcard.com/do/nxe/MortalDanger.png
#4nipochiPosted 2/22/2012 7:10:40 PM(edited)
Shenk's Thievery Overhaul adds new arrow types (although that's just a tiny aspect of the mod). There's also explosive arrows. Nexus both of them.

Edit: I know someone suggested JaySuS Sword's, however if you are looking for something more organized and immersive I'd recommend Weapons of the Third Era for now. JaySuS swords are very nice and all but some are very OP and they are just dumped into your steel crafting category, cluttering the menu and what's more, not making sense weapon progression-wise.

Plus Wot3E weapons are added to leveled lists and are very lore friendly.
---
---
#5darthsmokyPosted 2/22/2012 7:05:12 PM

tytanis will give you most of those things.  it's a big mod, but 1 big mod = ten small mods.  i don't know of a better place you will find a mod that adds more crafting.

#6BigJeffreyLanePosted 2/22/2012 9:11:16 PM
waffleash69 posted...
I'm not looking for anything major. I don;t want a debug menu where i can change every aspect of the game or anything. Just a few small enhancement mods. These are the things I'm looking for. And I do know about The Nexus, it's where I will be getting the mods from.

Dungeons
- a slight increase in enemy count inside dungeons
- faster dungeon reset
- possibly a mod that lets me know when a dungeon has reset

Spells
- more of them, I will probably go with Midas' Spells unless there are alternatives
- spells that are easier to get at early levels(lower level requirements/npc's that sell rare spells)

Crafting
- more recipes for all skill levels
- I'd like some creative recipes as well, not just 'material type' +"weapon type" as the name

Weapons
- more of them. not more types, just more of each type. and with different stats

Edit:
Archery
- Flaming, freezing, knockback, etc. I want arrows that do these things, not my bows. I would like to have a variety of combat techniques without having to switch bows all the time.

for the last onem look up Explosive arrows, has all3 of those and 3 more, nice mod too. and for more magic spels, try Phenderix Magic Evolved , currently adds 171 new spells and he adds more quite often.
#7waffleash69(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2012 9:31:49 PM
I took these ones:

72hour respawn for dungeons
dungeon quest awareness
explosive arrows/faster arrows/get arrows back
legendary smithing upgrades
midas' spells
poison OD
quick start

I'm pretty happy with these mods, and I chose these because I cannot seem to get some of the larger ones to work.
---
Playing: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim(PC)
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit -- AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 620 --Radeon HD 5770 1gb -- 4gb DDR2 RAM -- BFG 550w PSU
#8oooooooo_toastyPosted 2/22/2012 9:47:25 PM
waffleash69 posted...
Archery

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8654

Fus Ro Dah Arrows, aoe arrows, elemental arrows, chicken arrows and instant arrows.

As for weapons I guess Jaysus sowrds would be good, midas magic would probably be good too.
---
"wtf is a sephiroth" - scarecrowshand