The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

The Killing Moon is in Skyrim now, one of the best combat move for melee!!!

#1DestructersPosted 2/29/2012 6:36:21 PM
Just found it out today, I used to love it in Oblivion and here it is with more combat friendly this time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzg9v442bw8&list=UUDV2Zjbt3wNdpUxOvzyhUBw&index=1&feature=plcp

You can also check out elysees2 channel for some cool spells and such.

Cheer!!!
#2darthsmokyPosted 2/29/2012 6:48:18 PM

that was so boring i went into a coma.

one move, a billion times, somehow damaging a dragon that is about 50 yards out of range every time. 

what.
the.
hell.

#3Destructers(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 6:53:39 PM(edited)
Oh, you mean you haven't bored with swing the same sword stance with Vanilla version 1000000000 times already?

Must be nice to have your selective memories and attention span.

Edit: Ever heard of air shockwave or in video game word "AIR SLASH".
#4Destructers(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 6:56:48 PM
If you want new and original spell, try Hecatic Graea. It will drain all your magicka for 30 second, so watch out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG1azLjKyzE&list=UUDV2Zjbt3wNdpUxOvzyhUBw&index=3&feature=plcp
#5darthsmokyPosted 2/29/2012 7:19:58 PM

Destructers posted...
Oh, you mean you haven't bored with swing the same sword stance with Vanilla version 1000000000 times already?

the main problem with that is the fact that there are attacks that come from different directions (forehand, backhand, high, low) along with a different power attack for each direction, along with execution animations and finishing move animations for different sizes of enemies and different weapons. 

i don't feel like counting them all up, but i do know for a fact that the number of vanilla weapon animations is vastly greater than the one i saw in that video, so my point remains that it was repetitive and boring.

furthermore, your illustrious air slash move is not melee, as melee is close combat.  it's more of a magic thing, which i guess fits in with the fact that both the character and the music in that movie seemed like something you would find in a one star rated game on newgrounds.

#6darthsmokyPosted 2/29/2012 7:25:18 PM

boom, headshot.

#7Destructers(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 7:26:39 PM
darthsmoky posted...

Destructers posted...

the main problem with that is the fact that there are attacks that come from different directions (forehand, backhand, high, low) along with a different power attack for each direction, along with execution animations and finishing move animations for different sizes of enemies and different weapons. i don't feel like counting them all up, but i do know for a fact that the number of vanilla weapon animations is vastly greater than the one i saw in that video, so my point remains that it was repetitive and boring.furthermore, your illustrious air slash move is not melee, as melee is close combat. it's more of a magic thing, which i guess fits in with the fact that both the character and the music in that movie seemed like something you would find in a one star rated game on newgrounds.

Don't like it, don't use it. The point is the skill is not to spam like every other attack. Again, don't like it, don't use it because this is not about you at all.

As for melee, I guess you must have miss all the games for over 20 years. Should I take your words over 20+ years of gaming history? I don't think so.

Lastly, this is like a power attack for range, if you think it is boring, that's your opinions. Noone is forcing you to use it, so you can move on and let's us enjoy this boring moves which completely new compared to vanilla's version.
#8Kholdstare89Posted 2/29/2012 7:33:54 PM
>:\ I expected Echo and the Bunnymen music.
---
Random Insanity needs more posters. Go there and stuff. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/403-random-insanity
#9darthsmokyPosted 2/29/2012 7:35:41 PM

Destructers posted...
 As for melee, I guess you must have miss all the games for over 20 years. Should I take your words over 20+ years of gaming history? I don't think so.

Melee
mey
-ley, mey-ley, mel-ey
NOUN  1.  a confused hand-to-hand fight or struggle among several people. 

Hand to hand.
i.e. close combat. 
i.e. not magic.

Destructers posted...
Should I take your words over 20+ years of gaming history?

Yes.  Yes, you should.

#10Timbo418Posted 2/29/2012 7:41:00 PM
Ew
---
"If you're a Mass Effect fan then you have to be one of the biggest Hippocrates on earth. Have fun." - jnblz316