Aspect of Peryite

#1thenewcthulhuPosted 3/1/2012 6:31:21 PM
What is this? Im in Windhelm. he talked to me and my game froze...
---
- The Horsea of the Squirtle Squad -
#2dookie0311Posted 3/1/2012 6:36:37 PM
thenewcthulhu posted...
What is this? Im in Windhelm. he talked to me and my game froze...

Huh? The Shrine to Peryite is in the Reach.
#3thenewcthulhu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2012 6:37:26 PM
I know... but he just started talking to me, he told me I better listen good or something...
---
#4thenewcthulhu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2012 12:06:02 AM
???
---
#5thenewcthulhu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2012 12:33:53 AM
OMG...
---
#6PsyAcePosted 3/2/2012 7:19:04 AM(edited)
Get a local Priest help on your PC. Lolz.

Anyway it seems more likely a sound glitch.
---
I cant see the lines I used to think I could read between!!!
The error lies beyond the hilt. ~DaiIchiban
#7thenewcthulhu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2012 12:49:18 PM
No it is not just sound, the subtitle Aspect of Peryite appears...

Though, I found, when I start the game on what ever save it will do this, but I can stop the game from freezing by talking to someone in the short time before he talks to me. then when he starts talk his dialogue takes over, and I get his quest, but I still don't know why...

I never started the quest, still have not visited the shrine...
---
#8hors_doeuvresPosted 3/2/2012 6:01:26 PM
Find a Vigilants of Stendarr outpost near you ASAP.
#9104251Posted 3/5/2012 5:12:58 AM
Hi. Have you managed to do something with that Aspect of Peryite dialogue? Because the same thing happened to me lately, only I've already finished Peryite's The Only Cure quest, and it spams me with the last dialogue. The quest can be reset via console, and the Peryite will stop chasing you, but then it will become impossible to redo it, and, most importantly, you won't be able to select any dialogue option - so basically you can't talk, only TAB your way out of conversations. Have you installed any mods before this happened? Maybe we could come up with the solution. 'Cause losing the 30+ levels of progress due to one ****ing quest... you know... it's not good. At all.
#10cqmodelsPosted 3/5/2012 2:53:58 PM
I was in Jorrvaskr when I saved my game. When I reload, it says 'aspect of peryite' on the screen. I can see Companions walking around , my mouse moves but nothing else works. I saved right in front of the door to skyrim, But can't open it, I can't use 'Tab", Esc doesn't work either . I have to Ctrl, Alt, Del and then quickly press the Windows key to end the game. Dose anybody know WTF happened . My last save was 15hours ago and 12levels. Can I use the console command sum how?