*rubs temples after bout of blind rage*

#1agentspoonPosted 4/12/2012 6:19:33 AM
Why.....Why are there so many fetish, non-lore and Japanophile mods on Nexus?

And why are they all front page? And the most endorsed. Well I know why, but why cant we have them put in a different area like Lore Abiding (U C WUT I DID THAR?!) and Not.

I know its play it how you want to but I dont really want to wade though a billion chainmail bikinis and skimpy armour mods to find one good one.

The Nexus is almost unusable.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#2SlashmanSGPosted 4/12/2012 6:24:48 AM
Oh good. Another topic about this.
---
Fight Science with Wood
http://i25.tinypic.com/atri29.jpg http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8299/0341551001256026444.gif
#3PharoahPelicanPosted 4/12/2012 6:27:09 AM
Because if you think about the types of people who play these games and the types of people who are good at the skills required for modding you're going to find a lot of weeaboos.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#4agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 6:48:16 AM
SlashmanSG posted...

Yes my little treacle pudding, another topic.

Sadly for you this is a free board and I can make topics about what ever I wish as long as its not against the TOS.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#5Marley237Posted 4/12/2012 7:33:37 AM
---
'The surgeon performed a surgical exploration and saw that the mans injuries were incompatible with life.' ....O_o
#6InvaderEddyPosted 4/12/2012 8:25:15 AM
Because puberty.
---
Steam profile name: Casanova
#7Hot_Rod_PrimePosted 4/12/2012 9:12:30 AM

I know its play it how you want to but I dont really want to wade though a billion chainmail bikinis and skimpy armour mods to find one good one.

I can tell you the best chain mail bikini mod if you like, as you're struggling to find it yourself.
---
ARGH! Someone gave me some goggles and a spork,
I don't know what the goggles do but I'm gouging my eyes out with the spork!
~Dudeboy
#8HiddenBlade_XPosted 4/12/2012 11:59:57 AM
I don't understand why this is still discussed, Skyrim is not the first game to be moddable and pretty much all moddable games have the same trend in their mods.
---
i5 2500k @ 3.3Ghz | Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 16000Mhz | MSi HD 7970 | MSi Military Class II P67
#9LeBurns63Posted 4/12/2012 12:02:49 PM
There is a Lore-Friendly search tag. Have you tried that yet?
---
I'm glad your opinion differs from mine. What a boring place this world would be if it didn't.
#10BilliePilgrimPosted 4/12/2012 12:42:29 PM
I always giggle to myself when people complain about mods. Your realize all of them are done by fans, investing enormous amounts of their free time, to pass their creations on to other gamers for free, right? Then you come along complying that these free, completely elective mods aren't what you want. You say they don't add anything worthwhile to the game. So what exactly have you provided to the community to improve the game? I'm reminded of those my super sweet sixteen episodes where the kids get upset because they got a lexus instead of a mercedes.
It's also really easy to sort out the majority of what you're complaining about with the search function. Don't be so lazy, is the advice I'd offer. I know you won't take it though, since only the incredibly lazy would complain about something that's free and optional
---
i5 2500k | EVGA GTX 560 Ti | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU | 120 GB SSD | 4 TB HDD