Why do Nords even care about whorulesSkyrim if they're getting Sovngarde anyway.

#1ArcvalonsPosted 4/14/2012 1:37:48 PM
That's like, if people IRL found out Heaven was real and all humans could get in by doing something specific (dying in battle in the Nords' case), what's the point of life?
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#2thedeadman568Posted 4/14/2012 1:49:45 PM
Why do men even care about who sleeps with their girlfriend if they can masturbate anyway?
---
do what a man would and show of your manhood
#3darthsmokyPosted 4/14/2012 1:51:17 PM

yeah, pretty dumb question.

#4Arcvalons(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 2:52:23 PM

Why do men even care about who sleeps with their girlfriend if they can masturbate anyway?

That doesn't make sense at all in this context.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#5FreyonPosted 4/14/2012 2:58:08 PM
42, I'm pretty sure that's the right answer to your question.
#6SSJ2__GohanPosted 4/14/2012 3:21:44 PM
Regardless if heaven exists or not, life remains equally pointless once you die. I still assume you care who rules over your country (regardless of whether you're voting, I assume you wouldn't want someone ruling your country who makes laws you strongly oppose against), or not?
#7Lord_BadmagicPosted 4/14/2012 6:31:55 PM
If it actually existed and you got in by dying in battle 10 year olds would be the old farts.
---
"Whatever blows your hair back"
#8Brenz0rPosted 4/14/2012 11:45:02 PM
Depends on what Sovngarde is. As a place where the name translates to "sleep/dream garden" and given the known afterlife in TES, what you see may well not be what you actually get.
---
"We get serious about fictional girl underpants, and kid around when it comes to topics like world hunger." ~Teepo on CAGN
#9LousStevensPosted 4/14/2012 11:52:55 PM
What is wrong with you people! Heaven does exist, everyone knows that. If you don't believe in Heaven, then you dont believe in our savior Lord Jesus Christ, and because of that your soul will burn for eternity in hell.

You should really start praying for forgiveness to the Son of God, and holy king unless you want to be tortured for all eternity.
---
Death is never the answer. Life is. - Galioth
#10Rexanator64Posted 4/15/2012 1:17:54 AM
Arcvalons posted...
That's like, if people IRL found out Heaven was real and all humans could get in by doing something specific (dying in battle in the Nords' case), what's the point of life?
Nords have to prove they are honorable to be aloud into sovngarde.
Fighting for your homeworld, and defending her is honorable.
Being stupid like saying "hey, lets fight, but ima let you kill me so i can go to sovngarde" Isent.
Also, would YOU like to live as a slave for 50 years? didnt think so.
---
psn:REXX_ANATOR_01 sub accnt:DELTA1-5-5
Official MK9 Champion Of Kratos.