The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Anyway to enable dragon spawning?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Anyway to enable dragon spawning?

User Info: totalrapture

totalrapture
4 years ago#1
I'm playing an alternate start, however, unfortunately dragon spawning doesn't seem to be enable since I don't have the main quest available and haven't completed the necessary steps. Anyway to do this via console?
Windows 7 | AMD Athlon II x4 620 | 2gb DDR3 | NF750-G55 | Antec Earthwatts 380W PSU | EVGA 9800GTX+ 512mb
Steam - Totalrapture

User Info: Genjo

Genjo
4 years ago#2
I don't know about the console but I think the Deadly Dragons mod makes dragons spawn before doing the main quest. There's also one called Immediate Dragons which will do the same if you don't want harder dragons.

User Info: totalrapture

totalrapture
4 years ago#3
I have deadly dragons but I'm still not seeing any. I'll check out immediate though, if they're compatible I can just throw them together
Windows 7 | AMD Athlon II x4 620 | 2gb DDR3 | NF750-G55 | Antec Earthwatts 380W PSU | EVGA 9800GTX+ 512mb
Steam - Totalrapture

User Info: Matty_G33

Matty_G33
4 years ago#4
I've never tried it, but try using the 'setstage' command to manipulate the stages of the first quest, Unbound (MQ101). Got the idea from here:

http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console#Example_for_using_a_Batch_File_to_create_an_alternative_start
You know why I'm not gonna die? 'cause it's a waste of my time. ~ Cornshaq, on playing SMB 2
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Anyway to enable dragon spawning?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived