Is there a mod that makes the item menu kinda like Oblivion's?

#1PharoahPelicanPosted 5/2/2012 7:39:04 PM
I know you can go into third person and rotate the camera to see when you equip new weapons and armors, but that is still awkward. If it was like Oblivion where you could see your character in the menu screen when you equipped new stuff it would be amazing.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#2DivineheroPosted 5/2/2012 8:04:52 PM
i've seen 1 or 2 mods that change up the inventory menu but i can't recall the name
---
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim
#3PharoahPelican(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 8:38:23 PM
Divinehero posted...
i've seen 1 or 2 mods that change up the inventory menu but i can't recall the name

Damn, well I'll keep looking. Fill me in if you remember.
---
I do not aim with my eye, I aim with my hand. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#4DivineheroPosted 5/2/2012 8:57:16 PM(edited)
i'm not sure if they changed it to look like oblivion's but they did make at least the inventory menu far less irritating to navigate through tho i'm pretty sure it also changed up the spell/power list too

edit: oh yea i think it was this 1 http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3863
---
Every time I hear "The Big Bang Theory" I imagine God having sex with something and BOOM the Universe was created. - PatrickSim
#5PharoahPelican(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 9:06:06 PM
Divinehero posted...
i'm not sure if they changed it to look like oblivion's but they did make at least the inventory menu far less irritating to navigate through tho i'm pretty sure it also changed up the spell/power list too

Yeah, I have this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3863

And that is really good, but it's still a pain to see how armor looks.
---